Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Kicker Thread

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I wonder if Alan is regretting his decision to allow our favorite narcissistic prevaricator to pollute his forums again?
    Well Archi, it's his forum so it's his call. But in all honesty he should be regretting that decision. Nothing good has come from it.

I wonder if Alan is regretting his decision to allow our favorite narcissistic prevaricator to pollute his forums again?
    I only regret that Rob has returned to his regular routine of insulting people instead of offering supporting evidence for his claims.

I still hope that he will use the Forum to provide valuable information.

I'm hoping for a menage a trois with Angelina Jolie and Miley Cyrus.

I'm still trying to figure out how many here know what "prevaricator" means. But kudos to arci for getting that word into this forum. It's usually only used when talking about our politicians here in Illinois.

Damn I missed that big word. In TV writing classes we were told not to use words with more than two syllables.

I remember the "Fog Index." Nowadays, nobody writes well enough to have a high fog index.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Make that Eva Mendes and Kaley Cuoco and I'm ready to go

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    The probability of that happening is likely better than Alan getting his wishes. Reminds of the line from Dumb and Dumber.

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...fr=ytff1-yff17

The probability of that happening is likely better than Alan getting his wishes. Reminds of the line from Dumb and Dumber.
    I have to agree it wouldn't be verisimilitudinous.

Thread Information