Thread: Higher postal rates, lower quality service

This happens from time to time and I can't understand how or why? But here is just another example of why Americans can be so frustrated with the Postal Service.

Below is a photo of a letter addressed to Axis Media, the producers of The Best Buys TV Show and the letter comes from one of our clients.

But the envelope was not delivered to Axis Media even though the address was correct -- it was returned to the client. Why?

Well, might it be that the suite number was not included in the address? After all, there are about ten businesses in the building and trying to figure which of the ten mail boxes belongs to Axis Media might have been too much of a time consuming project for the letter carrier?

Or perhaps the problem was in sorting and the envelope never made it to Agoura Hills and instead went to Oklahoma City where Axis Media is not located?

We don't know why it didn't get delivered but we do know that the Postal Service is always looking for more money and higher postal rates. When you can't get a clearly addressed letter delivered you can only think that the Postal Service does not deserve any more money.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

When have you ever seen ANYTHING run by the federal gov't. operate in an efficient manner? And unfortunately, this particular administration is doubling down in their incompetence with the disastrous ACA, which because of it actually affecting the daily lives of nearly all Americans as it explodes out of the safety of the theoretical stage, it just may be the one mistake that'll give us the motivation to fix entities such as the US Postal Service. Eliminating Sat. deliveries would be a good start. And why do they have to sell money orders?

Back in the days when I was a fire/paramedic , a postal sorting facility was in our area. Near BWI, Rob would know it, around NSA Westinghouse areas Linthicum, Maryland.
    Big facility.
    With hundreds of Obama supporter 'employees'.
    Workers were always slipping falling etc., even paper cuts for God sakes, they'd call 911 for. I crap you not! And we had to take them to a hospital.
    Long story short.
    I would watch in amazement at the incredible incompetence as "workers' would carry one letter at a time to various sorting files.
    Always grape/orange drink in hand and a bag of Cheetos, chips etc.
    Oh, and most would be shuffling around in slippers.
    And the chatter/noise sounded like inside the Maryland House of correction prison we would respond to. Nice place.
    True story, I call it as I see it.
    Glad I got out of that insanity (most really have no idea as I do of the government waste, affirmative action, unions).
    Quit, own my own business, take no hand outs, and live in the country now. No pension either.

Thread Information