Thread: Data Meet Scheduling Thread

Let's get this thing rolling. Alan, when is good for you? Rob, when is good for you? I have plenty of air miles, but I do not want to blow them on people scheduling, then backing out. So you two get some dates together and let the rest of us know.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    How about WHERE first.
    Apparently your reading comprehension doesn't meet the grade either.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    My idea is that we meet you at my hotel room at Caesars Palace and we have a video camera there and you take all the time you need explaining your data and then we put it on YouTube and on this website for all to see.
    As far as the meet in Vegas for the data shoot, the best day for us to shoot is on a Sunday. The "impossible" days because of our TV show production schedule are Monday and Friday. We would prefer to shoot on Sunday, and we would drive up on Saturday evening after our show is on the air. I usually need to be here to answer phone calls or to make calls after the show.
    Rob Singer (admitted cheapskate) Rest of this forum 50,004

Pure genius. Only a moron with no spending money would have time to read everything--or even care to read everything--on an Internet forum. And I'm the one with the data; those who want to be educated will do it where I choose, but dates are flexible. It will most probably not be in LV, but wherever I will be when we can all do it. Right now we're in an RV park in Mammoth Lakes, Calif. Alan, is that an option?

Only a moron with no spending money would have time to read everything--or even care to read everything--on an Internet forum.
    Talking to yourself again Mr number 2 poster of this forum with over 2500 posts? Already making demands again, how obvious.

Pure genius. Only a moron with no spending money would have time to read everything--or even care to read everything--on an Internet forum. And I'm the one with the data; those who want to be educated will do it where I choose, but dates are flexible. It will most probably not be in LV, but wherever I will be when we can all do it. Right now we're in an RV park in Mammoth Lakes, Calif. Alan, is that an option?
    Gee Rob, you have 2622 posts (just on this forum!) to my 173. Who is the moron spending the most time on this forum? Those quotes from Alan occurred just days ago in a discussion with you. Nice try Mr. Child Molester. Just because you are into coprophagia doesn't mean you can keep feeding everyone here bullsh!t and expect us to swallow it.

My...exactly how far have I gotten under your skin! ...

Rob Singer (Admitted Coprophile) 0 The rest of the forum 50,005

That's what we need -- to be educated by Rob.

Now watching Alan negotiate a locale with Rob should be priceless. Popcorn time.

Now let's say I were Rob, and I really didn't have any info worth examining, what would I do? Would I try to find a locale that would require the most expensive airfares? Probably. Would I find a place where you'd have to rent a car and go over hill and dale? Probably. How would I schedule things -- a holiday, perhaps? Or maybe a weekend during March Madness so the sports guy can't make it? Yeah, that makes sense.

By the way, Rob, I will be visiting the GT offices next LV excursion. I like to get my facts straight.

If this meeting actually takes place, do me favor redietz. Invite Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa as well and make sure to get a picture of them for the rest of the gang on this forum.

If you people only knew how satisfying it is watching all of you come apart at the seams over my big jackpots!

Keep coming up with the irrelevant stuff that may offer each of you a sliver of comfort by writing about them. But rest assured, my banker and I are all smiles.....

As I said, "Let The PAINFEST BEGIN (pssst....and let it CONTINUE!!)

No, Rob. Mammoth Lakes is not an option.

I can see already that this will never happen.

Caesars Palace... in my hotel room. The same way we shot your various videos we can shoot your presentation of the data. And you also owe me lunch at Caesars, but I won't collect on lunch. I just want to video tape your presentation of the holy data.

I'm sure Alan is locating Mammoth Lakes on his GPS as we speak.

If you people only knew how satisfying it is watching all of you come apart at the seams over my big jackpots!

Keep coming up with the irrelevant stuff that may offer each of you a sliver of comfort by writing about them. But rest assured, my banker and I are all smiles.....

As I said, "Let The PAINFEST BEGIN (pssst....and let it CONTINUE!!)
    A sadist too? Why would anyone here feel any pain over you posting wins that aren't yours? Posting photo-shopped pictures?

Oh, the other day I was on an airplane and sat next to an FBI agent (whose name I can't reveal) and he showed me the "Americas' Most Wanted" book of repeat sex offenders. The first picture in that book was none other than Rob Singer... or Rob Argento or Marty Feldman or whoever you're passing yourself off as these days. Whatever keeps you out of prison!

Rob Singer (Known Grand Dragon of the KKK) 0 Rest of this forum 50,007

No, Rob. Mammoth Lakes is not an option.

Caesars Palace... in my hotel room. The same way we shot your various videos we can shoot your presentation of the data. And you also owe me lunch at Caesars, but I won't collect on lunch. I just want to video tape your presentation of the holy data.
    Alan, do you think Rob is just angling for a free meal on your Total Rewards points?

Haleluya Alan has seen the light
    I think you are right sir

I think it will be a cold day in hell when this meeting actually happens.

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post

I think it will be a cold day in hell when this meeting actually happens.
    There will never be a cold day in hell. But I am checking the National Weather Service for a day when a snowball has a chance of surviving on Las Vegas Boulevard at 12-noon. So far, even that date can't be identified.

I will suggest that Rob will never sit down with me to discuss on camera and present his information.

Thread Information