Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A reminder about the high limit room at Wynn

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Now onto these sour grapes. You couldn't do a thing about my offers, you are dumbfounded over Alan making a fool out of you over the decal, so we're time travelling again.

Why is the date a bit off? You tell me. Are all cameras technically perfect? Hmmm.... And if I "altered" the date to spoof you? More fun for me. But did I REALLY play on a different date for some reason and chose not to give anonymous critics exact finite details? Well, my only comment is when Shackleford saw this he chose to congratulate me without any whining whatsoever. (Maybe because he's met me?--get it?). So I'll leave it to you and your disappointments over the decal etc.to answer the "date" question. But you should get over it. You might make yourself sick again and make the missus work more overtime.
    Rob, those pictures were clearly taken by a phone (probably an iPhone), and you didn't think about the time/date stamp in the filename before uploading them. You probably just saw them as a bunch of numbers. You have been caught in an obvious lie, and now you are DANCING around it.

The only thing I'll agree is that you are indeed "spoofing" us. Your entire presence here is a big troll job. I think you're also half-serious (in that you really want people to respect you and your video poker play), but you also enjoy getting everyone riled up.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan you're an angry man, and I don't have an iPhone. We went over the dates nonsense last year as well as my list of phones and cameras, so while you may want to think "unawareness" abounds, that envy-driven foolishness meant nothing to me then and is just as irrelevant to me today. The only meaningful part is watching you and Spock come apart at the seams over it. I just hope you're not going thru this at Caesars again so you won't be forced to blame them for something else that you think the world is being so unfair to you over.

On the positive side, may I offer you this vehicle that should give you a "smidgen" of comfort:

1. Tell yourself " he plays with someone else's money"!
    2. If that isn't cutting it, then convince yourself "he has sugar daddys that he sends out so he can take credit for their wins"!
    3. Should those comfort-inducing efforts fail, just use the old standby: "he probably lost it all anyway".

Just as closing one's eyes at an IMAX show instantly eliminates all feelings of discomfort for those too weak to go in in the first place, this method is a proven fix for jealous, losing gamblers.

We went over the dates nonsense last year as well as my list of phones and cameras
    Nice try, but not even close. You need to remember that while the writings of others are usually well documented and contain factual information your substance-optional posts are much less likely to support your contentions. In this case it can all be read starting on this page. No list of phones or cameras. No comments at all from you about the important issue which was out of sequence file names that didn't support your narrative of when they were taken. Your response was precisely what you always attempt to do: bullshit your way out of a corner without writing anything that actually answers the criticism pointed towards you. In fact, it's virtually identical to what you are currently doing. So last year you posted images that were out of sequence which undermined their validity while this year you post images with dates that don't match the times you claimed to have won them. Two similar, yet completely different issues, with both being addressed by you with similar attempts at evasion.

Are all cameras technically perfect?
    Nope, and had this been one single occurrence you might have been able to get away with it. But there are three separate and distinct events where images don't match your narrative. The variations in each are widely different, which shows it isn't a technical error.

And if I "altered" the date to spoof you? More fun for me. But did I REALLY play on a different date for some reason and chose not to give anonymous critics exact finite details?
    Wow. I can't believe you were so desperate that this was all you had left. The only UN-surprising aspect of this pathetic attempt to explain your blunder is you showing complete contempt for others by expecting them to believe it. The old "I did it on purpose but didn't tell anyone until I got caught" defense is about as believable as documents hiding in storage lockers and secret regulations that violate the law. BTW, don't believe for a second that your fishing expedition attempt to put a number of possible excuses out there to see which one might fly didn't escape notice.

I think you need to adopt the moniker "Robocchio". Or maybe we should do that for you. Perhaps with an accompanying graphic showing a swelling proboscis. Not only does it fit the tall tales you tell about your own life but its good in describing your warped "analysis" of others. I happened to see your reply and made a response but in your fantasy world I "jumped into damage control mode in a flash". Even though you should be well aware by now that a significant number of people reading this and other forums don't believe a word you write you continually try to deflect criticism as being the product of "envy" or "sour grapes", an impossibility for those who consider your tales to be completely fabricated.

And while you'd really like to think that my comments about IGT had some relationship to you, (because if there is one thing I think everyone here can agree upon its that everything revolves around Roboccio), rather than a "diversion" it was a simple observation. If I was trying to deflect I'd probably do something like... hmm... I dunno.... maybe mentioning Bob Dancer over and over again in a thread that had nothing to do with him.

Oh. That's right. You already did exactly that while squirming away from answering uncomfortable questions about your image dates not matching your stories.

You need to realize that just because you are jealous when reading about other peoples wins and spend most of your time trying to evade the tough questions that you are asked doesn't mean the rest of us do, nor is there some sekrit underlying reason for everything people post. If you need to imagine that everyone is jealous of you in order to retain your sanity then feel free to do so, but the constant repetition of "sour grapes" and "envy" in the forums only serves to make you look silly. I mean good Lord; after the first thousand times I think people got the point. And Roboccio, every time you claim you've "gotten under someones skin" and then spent weeks and weeks mentioning them every single time you post even if they have not posted in ages clearly shows the one who has most been effected is you...

The only thing I can't figure out if its all just an act or if you truly are that delusional. Based on everything else you've written, especially of late, "delusional" is clearly leading the pack.
    Last edited by Spock; 03-07-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Learn from the "masterocchio" Spock: I never read long rambling posts. Not my fault you aren't articulate enuf to make your point efficiently.

Learn from the "masterocchio" Spock: I never read long rambling posts. Not my fault you aren't articulate enuf to make your point efficiently.
    I read it Rob. You should too.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    He did read it. If he didn't then why did he write "masterocchio"? that phrase wasn't exactly prominent in the original post. You really should spend more time focusing on what he does, not what he says. Its a lot more illuminating.

It doesn't matter to me anyway; I write primarily so everyone else that reads this forum can learn things they might otherwise not be aware of.

Waa...waa...waa...Spock. Get over it, and see if there's anything in your life that you might be able to live with. Or keep me inside your head. I like torturing you

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I began reading it Alan until I saw robonocchio or whatever he wrote, then I quit. It made no sense. He's in a bad place and he's full of hate. If he weren't, he'd have openly eliminated his nonsensical statements about the decal as soon as you proved it exists there instead of deflecting and diverting over to time travelling. He is incapable of ever letting go, just like Dan. Losers do that, esp. when they have to endure and agonize over the wins of someone else. I've seen this reaction for many years.

Spock,

Thank for your very sensible and accurate post. Best piece of analysis I've read in quite a while.

I have one comment about "image dates." Since all smart phones are linked to a "network" I believe that all smart phones have their internal clocks and time stamps automatically updated. I doubt that a smart phone used today would show a time stamp from a previous date. If I am wrong about this please correct me.

But with that said, the only time my smart phone showed an incorrect time (time -- not date) was when I've had a time change going through a time zone change (on a flight) or because of a switch to daylight savings time or to standard time, and then the time was corrected either after a delay or when I rebooted my phone. However, even with the "time" being off the "date" was not off.

So little time, so many lies .... Singer can't help make a fool out of himself over and over again. BTW Robocchio, I thought you were going to send me those "documents" defining your system. Chuckle, chuckle.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    So little time, so many lies .... Singer can't help make a fool out of himself over and over again. BTW Robocchio, I thought you were going to send me those "documents" defining your system. Chuckle, chuckle.
    A. If you can get arci, who made the challenge and said he would send Alan his tax forms, to actually do that, I'll do it too. Now what's the chance of him complying? Ha!--since he's already stalled more than a model T in a rainstorm and since he knows I've already seen 3 years' worth of his and they ain't as advertised,
    arcimede$, I'm surprised no one challenged Rob on this lie. Does having a "son-in-law who works for the IRS" entitle you to look at everyone's confidential information whenever you like?

Actually if Rob is telling the truth about his relative being an IRS employee and allowing Rob to see tax returns of other people not only would Rob face a felony, but his relative would lose his job... and also face a felony. Considering that the peeping eyes of the government are supposedly watching every website for clues about terrorist activities and criminal activities, and since the government already can match Rob's screen name to his true name, and can identify his relative -- if any of this is true Rob has already caused some serious trouble for his relative.

So... that's why I don't think it's true.

All the speculating in order to soothe the pain my winning has cause is more fun than I thought! And a gold star to anyone who can find where I said a "relative" of mine showed me anything Didn't anyone ever see the movie Law Abiding Citizen?

All the speculating in order to soothe the pain my winning has cause is more fun than I thought! And a gold star to anyone who can find where I said a "relative" of mine showed me anything Didn't anyone ever see the movie Law Abiding Citizen?
    You're probably right about that. It's likely your relatives want nothing to do with you.

Come on Eddie! Show us some more of those" he DOCTORED it!!" hysterics that pumped up your hopes....That is, until you fell flat on your face--again!! Hahahahaha

Come on Eddie! Show us some more of those" he DOCTORED it!!" hysterics that pumped up your hopes....That is, until you fell flat on your face--again!! Hahahahaha
    Earlier Alan (whom everyone believes) posted a picture of an off centered $5 symbol. He posted the picture of the off centered $25 symbol and I believe him. Why you should feel that somehow validates your lies or proves you didn't make up the win is beyond me. Oh, I know why you would think that...it's because you are a stupid, old, delusional man.

Robocchio (whom no one believes), you could post 1+1=2 right now and no one would believe it.
    Last edited by a2a3dseddie; 03-09-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    arcimede$, I'm surprised no one challenged Rob on this lie. Does having a "son-in-law who works for the IRS" entitle you to look at everyone's confidential information whenever you like?
    I asked Rob to post the information right here. I've even gave him permission. What has he done? Zilch. Until he backs up his claim and posts the information he is admitting he lied.

Thread Information