Thread: Are you thinking about investing in silver and gold now?

Prices for silver and gold took a sharp drop last week. Silver especially got hit hard. So what are you doing now? More importantly, do you have any interest at all in buying silver and gold, whether it be coins or bullion such as bars and rounds? Unlike the 1970s, I think silver and gold have lost their appeal on "Main Street." I think there is a core of investors, but not the general public. Am I wrong?

It looks like there may be a last minute deal in the budget/debt ceiling crisis afterall. And I think that's why gold is down more than $10 an ounce in early Monday/late Sunday trading. If Congress does make a deal, will gold drop below $1600 an ounce? I think some of the recent gold spike came from worry about the debt crisis. Meanwhile, inflation is still low and that low inflation can hurt the outlook for gold.

These are not normal times. The price of gold is now greater than the price of platinum and silver prices are dropping while gold surges.

These are signs of panic -- it's the only way I can explain it.

Gold is a metal of panic and uncertainty, while platinum and silver have industrial uses.

Are we throwing out the babies (platinum and silver) with the bathwater?

http://alanbestbuys.com/id82.html has my report on gold and silver prices and I want to read your thoughts.

After drop the prices of silver and gold again these prices goes up but now gold prices goes down once again and its good news for investors who want invest in gold. But silver prices goes up now and don't go for invest in silver.

Thread Information