Thread: Anyone swipe on Thursday for Feb promotion at Rincon?

You have to do it between 1 and 9pm, which sucks because it makes it tough both for people coming in from LA on Thursday and people staying overnight Wed but leaving Thurs morning.

It says you can win free play and prizes. Has anyone done this? What did you win?

The one time I came on Thurs, I got to the promo kiosk at 9:02. Damn.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I tried one time to make it there before 9pm and I didn't make it. Traffic was heavier than I expected and I arrived about 9:30pm. I was guaranteed some free play so it would have been worthwhile making the trip just for the guaranteed free play... had I actually gotten the free play.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I tried one time to make it there before 9pm and I didn't make it. Traffic was heavier than I expected and I arrived about 9:30pm. I was guaranteed some free play so it would have been worthwhile making the trip just for the guaranteed free play... had I actually gotten the free play.
    EXACTLY.

This is yet more Rincon stupidity, screwing the LA people who want to come and give them business.

It is so hard to get there by 9pm from LA unless you want to leave in the early afternoon. Traffic going east is BRUTAL, and even if you leave at 6:00 you will usually get there after 9.

Alan, have you seen a "surprise" bonus freeplay that you get when you insert your card?

Last time I was there, I had a $75 monthly freeplay, a $115 every-few-days freeplay, but while I was redeeming the $115, and pulled my card out and back in (just to get the tier credits I would earn), it told me I got another $40.

What is this based on? Is it random? I never got any notification that I would be getting it... not that I am complaining.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Yes I've gotten small surprise free play bonuses usually Monday thru Wednesday when I also get the "you choose" offer. I get an additional $60 at the video poker machine.

Thread Information