Thread: Rincon here we come!

Gold
    The Nash's are heading to Rincon for the night. Hope the poker room treats us well.

I might be coming by tonight after my show is on to use my free play and to pick up the cash offer.

Good Luck Alan & Nash!

I just got home. One of these trips I will run into you Nash. I know we have overlapped trips multiple times and I look around and guess who you might be.

Found out tonight no more Rincon.

My host approached me and gave me his new card.

They are re-branding to:

Harrah’s Resort Southern California

Here is a video of a win I had tonight on Quick Hit Bonus Round (hope this works):

It was on the machine on the right by the High Limit Cashier.

I just saw on their Facebook page that it's now Harrah’s Resort Southern California as Aaron mentioned. Not sure I would call it a 'resort', but it sounds better from a marketing standpoint.

I hooked up with the Nashes and we had a pleasant chat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold
    Alan, It was very nice meeting and chatting with you Saturday night. Davo said he saw you on Sunday morning. Hope you did well on your machine. I played it yesterday afternoon but didn't hit anything.

Aaron, see the picture above and you can see what we look like so now there is no excuse for not coming over to say hello if you see us. Wont be there this coming weekend. Davo and I are flying to Vegas to use up our 7 Stars trip before it expires.
    Nice job on the Quick Hits machine. I love to play those but a little nervous at $9.00 minimum.

Hi. When Davo saw me Sunday morning, it was for a last try at the $1 Aces and Faces. I spent most of the night at card craps playing my "low cost" method: $5 on the pass and $5 fire, and a $100 buy in lasted for hours. There were passes being made (but no fire bet payoff). One shooter made three different points (4, 5, 8) but made the 8 FIVE times. He never established a fourth point. And with one shooter I got bold and on the point of 6 I made a $5 hard six which hit. So that's why $100 lasted for hours. (Actually had I been betting the numbers and full odds with all the passes and numbers being made I would have won a lot of money. But you can't look back.)

I did OK on the aces and faces game hitting some quads but no quad aces this time. As you know, I used my free play on the night trying Royal Aces Bonus but I lost my $300 of free play on that game-- hit two quads (8s and 4s) but that money goes fast on that game.

In all it was a long night with a small loss ($300 cash) not counting the $300 of free play that was lost.

Gold
    Well, the Nash's spent the weekend at Rincon and they kicked my arse but hubby Davo had a nice run of Quad Aces.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thread Information