Thread: Saturday's Mystery Free Play Bonus at Rincon

Saturday, March 15 is a mystery free play bonus at Rincon. The mailer I got said there was a small minimum guarantee but a maximum "mystery bonus" of $5,000 free play.

If you go tell us if you got your guaranteed minimum or if more?

In the past I've gotten only a small percentage -- if any -- over my guaranteed minimum. I'd be curious to know if ANYONE gets the $5,000 bonus?

My minimum freeplay is only $5 and my mystery free play bonus can be up to $1000. I plan to stop by there tomorrow to pick up my friend who is staying there.

I am staying at Valley View. My friend booked a comp room in the new tower. I was able to get a comp room in the new tower also but i cancelled and booked at Valley View instead.

Will let you know what each of us get as mystery free play. We are both Platinum slot players. We dont play Video Poker.

I've heard from some other players who told me their minimums range up to $50 and the maximum mystery amount is $1,000.

Now I wonder if anyone with the lower range of offers even gets the $1,000 of free play?

I am going to guess that these kinds of promotions are not regulated and there is no assurance anyone will get the top prize. It's not like when a car dealer advertises a particular car at a bargain price -- because then federal law requires that at least one car be offered at that price, and that's what you will see in the small print in newspaper ads (the stock number of the one car).

I heard of one player who got $1500. I got my minimum of $125.

My guarantee was $5 and i got $10. My friend's guarantee was $15 and got $20.

At least i turned it into a $100 profit before i left.

I received $150 in free play and my minimum was $125. I did hit a 4oak on the $5 Progressive with it.

I don’t like the offer on Sunday this month. Both times I get my free play, but when I spin I on get “Lose a Turn.”

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I received $150 in free play and my minimum was $125.
    I don’t like the offer on Sunday this month. Both times I get my free play, but when I spin I on get “Lose a Turn.”
    I've been "losing a turn" each Sunday as well.

Thread Information