Thread: $1, 000 free play at craps

Caesars offers free play for machines and table games. Usually I take the free play and use it for video poker since I can get more bets. For example with $1, 000 I can play 200 hands on a $1 game.

But with tables ypur free play total amount is divided into ten even money "bet till you lose" units. For example at craps $1,000 of free play would get me ten even money bets of $100.

Which option would you pick?

I like the 3 for 2 blackjack at harrah, and aviod the 6 for 5 blackjack there.

I'm not sure that the free play coupons for table games will give you 3/2 or even 5/6 for a blackjack. My understanding is they are for even money bets only. So if you used the free play coupons at blackjack a blackjack would pay 1:1 and I have no idea what that does to the return of the game.

At least in craps you could use the free play on the pass or don't pass, or come or don't come which has the tiny house edge.

In the past, I have used my free play in Vegas on pai gow and do quite well. The best was $600 in free play into over $3000 in less then 20 hands. I start betting conservatively and after 2 consecutive wins I bet aggressively.

This weekend I was going to cash in $500 per day of RCs and play them on 3 hand DDB VP.

Paigow is not a bad idea.

Thread Information