I have more than 260,000 tier points so far with the Total Rewards program and yesterday I went to Rincon to try to claim a 7 Stars Experience. I have "two credits" towards the "purchase" of an experience (50,000 tier points equals 1 credit over and above the 150,000 required for 7 Stars.) I chose "gas for a year" which is a maximum of $80 per month for 12 months.

I went to the Total Rewards desk and the first person I spoke with didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about... but a second person said "gee, they were talking about this this morning." She called a supervisor and they found a new pamphlet which explained the 7Stars benefits.

In it was info about how to claim the 7Stars experiences: get your host to do it, or call a special phone number 855-977-7827. I asked for a host, and the host came by and said "call." So, I called right from the TR desk.

What I reached was a voice mail that asked for my name, number and info and they would call me back. I was advised to wait two days for the call back.

I will let you know what happens. I was told that I was the first 7 Stars player who tried to claim an "experience." This is an experience.