Thread: Surprising Seven Stars Double Appreciate Gifts

I have lurked on this forum for a while and learned some information so I decided to share with the group a result that surprised me.

I made Seven Stars under Ceasars Total Rewards for the first time in my life in December 2013. By January 2014 I was able to log on and get into the Seven Stars member site and order my annual appreciation gift - I picked a blue tooth Jawbone mini sound box. My wife liked it when it arrived.

Three months later on April 2, 2014 (after the next Ceasars total rewards year) I had accumulated 25,000 total rewards points - lower Diamond level. I knew I was Seven Stars for the year but did not expect to get any more appreciation gifts since I just got one. To my surprise I logged on to the Seven Stars section of the website and again was able to order a Seven Stars appreciation gift. This time there were no Jawbone portable speakers but there was a Bose bluetooth portable mini speaker. I ordered it. It arrived yesterday.

So to my surprise, even though I only made Seven Stars once, I received two annual appreciate gifts.

Dan Druff had earlier suggested that it might be most efficient to make Seven Stars every other year and this seems like another reason why.

FABismonte thanks for joining and for posting. Yes, you get two annual gifts with your first year in 7 Stars.

By the way, use your 2013 annual dinner ($500) before May 30 (though it might be May 1).

I am curious: what would you estimate the retail price is of the two items you received? My guess is that the annual gifts are worth between $150 and maybe as high as $200.

Thanks.

I also ordered the Bose Mini Speaker and it arrived earlier this week. It sells for $199 on Amazon and I was going to buy one anyways, before I saw it on the SkyMall website. I believe the most expensive gift for 2014-15 is the Tumi Messenger Laptop Bag, which sells for $275 on Amazon.

Last year the best value appreciation gift was the Bose AE2i noise cancellation headphones (it sells for $179 on Amazon), which I ordered and still enjoy today.
    Last edited by nerakil; 04-11-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    FABismonte thanks for joining and for posting. Yes, you get two annual gifts with your first year in 7 Stars.

By the way, use your 2013 annual dinner ($500) before May 30 (though it might be May 1).

I am curious: what would you estimate the retail price is of the two items you received? My guess is that the annual gifts are worth between $150 and maybe as high as $200.

Thanks.
    I was told the annual dinner from 2013 expired on March 31.

Maybe that's incorrect, but I think he missed it.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I was told the annual dinner from 2013 expired on March 31.

Maybe that's incorrect, but I think he missed it.
    I think all of the 7Stars benefits from the previous year carry over till the end of May. It's a worth a call to the host.

I know that I just used my 3 Ways to Ramsay after the end of March, and that was also valued at $500 plus suite, limo.

Hi Alan:

Thanks for the welcome. I really like the information on the forum(s). Luckily in January 2014 I already used my $500 celebration dinner. I and four family members ate at Homestead Steakhouse in Ceasars Palace. The service was great as was the food. We were stuffed but still only used $437 (we did not order alcohol). I especially like the baked Alaska - reminded me of what deserts may have been like in the 70's and 80's (when I was either too young or poor to enjoy them).

I am pretty sure that the mini Jambox I picked in January was around $250 to $200 at that time. The Bose mini speaker is $199 in Amazon. So I guess around $200 each. It would not be worth it just to be Seven Stars but I found myself really close late last year and so decided to go for it. With the bonus tier points, it is doable.
    Last edited by FABismonte; 04-12-2014 at 11:45 PM.

FABismonte it will be even easier this year to reach 7Stars because of the new bonuses if you consolidate your play into fewer, bigger sessions.

I received my appreciation gift today -- a Seiko dress watch which I am pretty sure is valued at about $150. But I am wondering if the watch they sent me might be a "second" because the clasp on the bracelet was slightly off-center.

I am not going to return it, in fact, I started to wear it immediately because I am no longer interested in wearing my diamond Rolex that I bought about five years ago. The new trend now in LA is not to wear expensive jewelry and it makes sense and follows the trend of wealthy Hollywood-types parking their Bentleys and Benzes to drive hybrids. I'm even considering selling the Rolex. The Seiko looks damn good.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I think all of the 7Stars benefits from the previous year carry over till the end of May. It's a worth a call to the host.

I know that I just used my 3 Ways to Ramsay after the end of March, and that was also valued at $500 plus suite, limo.
    What is 3 Ways to Ramsay?

A signature experience?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Yes. It's a signature experience.

Gold
    I have the Bose headphones too from last years appreciation gift. They called me to remind me to order my gift for this year.

Thread Information