Thread: Compare THIS Challenge To The Fedomalley Challenge

It's clear virtually no one knows who fedo really is. But I'm expecting a whole lot of gamblers know who the Wizard of Odds is. So when it comes to challenges, would you expect the Wizard to understand just a tad bit more than fedo does about my play strategy?

Right you are. Two months ago I proposed this challenge to Wizard (and it was open to his followers in any way he or they chose) on his forum, and it was in response to the claims that it was impossible that I could win anything with my play strategy:

I said I would play 10 sessions of my strategy in front of anyone they chose. I said that if I did not win at least 7 out of 10, I would pay him $50,000. If I did he would pay me the $50k. I further proposed that if my overall profitting wasn't at least $25,000 without slot club benefits by the time the 10 sessions were completed, I would pay him another $50,000. Of course if I did then he'd pay me the $50k. I would accept that Wizard, whom I know, would be trusted with the $200,000 total in cash escrow. And all this came after a different challenge for $30,000 from a member named "Michael Bluejay" who stated that any betting system that did not strictly follow the math (which mine doesn't at ~95%) and still won would get the $30k.

I received a gracious decline from Wizard and all, suddenly stating that they now believed I would win at least 80% of the time. But they stuck to their guns claiming I would not be able to be a "long-term winner", to which they had no answers to the fact that I had in fact won with it for over a decade.

Now take a good look at that decline. Is it loaded with "jeepers Rob, I didn't come up with that so we can't do it and I'll use it as an excuse to weasel out of the bet?" Do you see any holes in what I proposed? Did anyone whine about the amount of escrow?

Hopefully, this serves as a lesson for fedo in how to propose a bet, how to expect that smmeone who is more intelligent in gambling issues will always close the gaping holes left out of a very poorly thought-out challenge, and how no one had to summon the support of fellow confidence-builders on a different forum because he is unable to cope with the reality of his incomplete challenge.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 06-11-2011 at 07:59 PM.

I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you. I made an offer that was reasonably clearly stated. You can either accept it or decline it. You state that you would win 80-85% of your sessions. If you were able to actually deliver on this, you'd gladly take my $30K. So yes, I continue to believe you're a BS artist.

"I received a gracious decline from Wizard and all, suddenly stating that they now believed I would win at least 80% of the time". If you had this exchange with the WoO, I'd like to read it. Can you post a link?

Let's get back to my challenge to you that YOU accepted. Are you in or not?

Dan
    Last edited by danfed; 06-11-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Of course you don't want to argue with me here. It's not like you're posting on a forum where you can lie and say a plethora of unsupportable nasty things about me and I can't respond!

I no longer am a member of the Wizard's forum.

The challenge has already been accepted with the proper escrow. It will always be accepted in that manner. You simply have to step up to the plate and hit the home run your 4 or 5 supporters are anxiously waiting for you to hit..

Why should Dan argue with you? It seems that that's the only thing you're looking for. Make the bet or ........shut up........ is the message. All this arguments bring you nowhere, and that's exactly where you want it to go.......it's obvious to the majority of the people out there.

Thread Information