Thread: What is the difference between Free Play and a Cash Offer?

Gold
    I am just curious. Did anyone receive an offer listed as VIP BONUS PLAY? I've been checking my offers online at Rincon and one of them that was offered for today said VIP Bonus Play / Cash Offer so we drove down and no one at Total Rewards new what it was. They told us it was the May Scramble. The offer was not cash. It was free play already loaded on our cards. I checked my mailers when I got home and yes there are Prize Scrambles every Friday and there was a May Scramble today only that included guaranteed Free Play but there was nothing listed as VIP Bonus Play / Cash Offer.
    I also checked my other offers online at Rincon and many of them say "cash offer." Do they consider free play a "cash offer?" Who knew?

There are different names applied to what amounts the "same thing."

If you are looking at your online offers, keep in mind that the CET website does not use the same "jargon" that Rincon uses in its mailers/offers.

I would go by the mailers when evaluating which offers you want to take and if you have a question call TR or your host -- or any host.

At the start of the month I wasn't sure when the first of the month rebate money was available -- at midnight or at 6am or whatever time. So I called and asked for a host on duty who got me the answer (6am). You will never find that info on the CET website. In fact, I don't even think they list the bounce back money on the website unless they use some other name for it.

Thread Information