Thread: Questions on CET Offer

Gifting RC's 1st Redemption
    Gift up to 5,000 Rewards Credits to any other Total Rewards member twice a year. Please see a Total Rewards Center to redeem offer.

2 of these offers showed up in my offer list.

Is it a gift of $50.00 or a transfer of $50.00 worth of RCs?

Is it different than the one listed on the benefits list?

Gift up to 5,000 Reward Credits to a friend(limit of two transfers per year)

No it's the ability to transfer 5000 RCs to someone else up to two times total.

It's obnoxious how this is an "offer" on every property and clutters up the page. It also is annoying that you have to do this in person. Why not just enable this transfer on the TR site?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Jason and I considered doing a transfer of RCs with the idea that I would use the transferred RCs to get free play tickets and give them to him to use.

Jason has about $2,000 worth of RCs but as a Diamond his exchange rate is 175 for 100. I get 125 for 100.

But when we found out the maximum he could transfer to me was 100 RCs it became a ridiculous idea to make the transfer to get less than $100 of free play.

Thread Information