Thread: Another benefit of the 7 Stars Experience Gift Cards

As I've posted here before, I am using my 7 Stars Experience Credits to get $500 Total Rewards gift cards. I noticed on the back of the cards that is says "non transferable" and I wondered if I could give the cards to someone else to use or if they were "registered" just to me through some computer code?

Today, I received another Gift Card in the mail. (The first two I picked up at the Total Rewards desk at Caesars.) There was a letter included which said I could use the card myself or give it as a gift. There was also a folder which included a to/from greeting so it could be given as a gift.

These could make great gifts. My guess is that anyone with a Total Rewards Card (available for free) could use one of these gift cards at any of the Caesars properties... and later in the year (when the list comes out) at the various retailers that will accept it.

Photos below of the letter saying it can be given as a gift, the back of the card showing "non transferable" and the folder for using it as a gift.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thread Information