Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where my support for Rob Singer ended.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    During my TV news career I put real con artists and operators of real scams in prison. I am very sensitive to what is a "con" or a "scam."
    I've mentioned this before: arci lies about me out of frustration. His con man claims is among that which he feels best with getting back at me for mocking what he's done to his "retirement" life, and that lie about me charging some player came from vp.com when he and his alias were caught "talking to each other". So he doesn't really mean it. In fact, he's such a nerdy guy with a gimpy way about him, so give him some slack. Besides, how can you not love a guy with such a shiney forehead?

Too bad nobody took my bet about Rob not posting until the end of the year because he would be "too busy travelling and enjoying the good life". Seems he might not be as busy as he wants everybody to believe.

Signed,
    The Euroloner
    Aka Macau lover
    Aka whatever new dumb name Rob can come up with

Whatever I'm up to, you certainly do know that doing it over here ....oh, you know I'm just gonna ridicule where you're stuck living again

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Whatever I'm up to, you certainly do know that doing it over here ....oh, you know I'm just gonna ridicule where you're stuck living again

Keep dreaming and enjoying your life in lala land. I'm perfectly happy where I am.

I am neutral in this particular back-and-forth, but I can verify that what Rob says regarding the London Club and Paris requiring fluency in French when it opened is correct. I think, however, that the "vibe" one gets in Paris these days has more to do with marketing to gays than to Europeans. Rob sometimes seems to conflate the two. Um, that was an attempt at humor.

Yes, I agree it's changed themes there. The last time I stopped by I was greeted by several funny looking employees with a lithpy voice and that sickening designer delivery that's so common on the tube these days with stations pushing the gay agenda.

Luckily, video poker rises above all that, and I am a lifetime winner at Paris. In fact, we had my daughter's big wedding there in the early 2000's, and not only were four of the suites I reserved comped, but the service and reception in Napoleon's was fully comped too. I showed my thanks by playing two sessions while there, and winning almost $7000. Everyone else in the wedding party lost, but they didn't play much.

Thread Information