Hi. There are several new reports featured on Saturday's Best Buys Show. We are on at the usual time of 5-PM on KCAL Channel 9.

This is the prime home buying (and home selling) season and I have two real estate reports including a Realtor specializing in Northern Orange County, and a canyon home in Glendale that offers great living space and privacy.

My report on Work Boot Warehouse is on TV and Work Boot Warehouse has expanded to include fashion boots. And as you will see, many so-called work boot styles are now considered to be fashionable as well. And for those of you who need "work shoes" the major shoe companies have now put style into what are considered safe work shoes.

The summer is also when many families start major home improvements and we have several home improvement companies to show you.

Remember that the videos and additional information can be found on our website www.alanbestbuys.com. And there are some new reports on my website now including Great Labels Designer Resale has opened a second store in Studio City, and I tell you about Bedder Mattress which is a new discounter of beds and mattresses and "Bedder" is not a typ0 -- it's the real name.

Here's where to find the reports featured in our show on Saturday, May 31 on KCAL9:

Reborn Bath Solutions in Torrance is on our "Home Improvement / Reborn Cabinets" page.
Work Boot Warehouse is on our "Shoes and Boots and Hosiery" page.
Healing Touch Wellness Spa and Clinic is on our "Health / Wellness" page.
Modern Bath and Kitchen Designs is on our "Home Improvement / Tile" page.
Realtor Pascal Angelini is on our "Real Estate / Best Buys" page.
Realtor Vicki Sommers is on our "Real Estate / Agents, Services" page.
The World Harvest Food Bank is on our "Food Banks / World Harvest" page.
Just Like The Model is on our "Furniture / Orange County" page.
Top Wood Shutters is on our "Home Improvement / Shutters, Blinds" page.
NTMA Training Centers is on our "Employment / Jobs / Job Training / NTMA" page.
The Appliance Outlet in Chatsworth is on our "Home Improvement / Appliances" page.
Pottery Manufacturing & Distributing is on our "Pottery" page.
3 Men's Suits $129 is on our "Clothing / Men and Suits" page.
Mediator Law Group for credit card help is on our "Credit Tips and Help" page.
Veritas Law Group for foreclosure help is on our "Mortgage / Veritas Law Group" page.

Thanks for watching and good shopping!
Alan Mendelson
www.AlanBestBuys.com