Dan has submitted excuse after excuse and delay after delay. He's been posting on multiple LVA threads most of the past week--esp. yesterday & today--while claiming not to have had the time to come up with a yea or a nea on my agreeing to his escrow amount, and he curiously has not had to listen to arci wondering if they have Internet in Nashville or not.

Now his time is up....but I'm really doing him a favor, and it's very likely the reason for his prolonged silence on the challenge. He is, unquestionably, embarrassed he ever got into the discussion about such a thing with me.

He's not a dummy, but maybe this will be a lesson to him to be 100% prepared the next time he tries to bet someone when he has no idea whatsoever about how the other party approaches their game.

Dan, you've had more than enough time. I'm onto planning other family events for those 3 days in August. I think you might want to take what they call "the high road" next time. Instead of jumping to the wrong conclusions and looking for feel-good/confidence-building agreement flowing from the fingertips of other RS critics on the LVA forum, JUST ASK and I'll meet with you and educate you on my play strategy!