Thread: Two royals at Rincon this week!

I went to Rincon a few days ago and hit two royal flushes! It was on the bank of 25-cent DDB progressive machines. Same machine, about 90 minutes apart. I don't play that much but it's been about five years since I last hit a royal, never mind two.

The two 9/5 machines had issues. One of them wouldn't accept my player card, and the other one had a shaky screen which made it difficult to play. Hopefully these get fixed.

I also stayed there overnight for the first time. Got a room in the South Tower. I was pretty impressed. Compared to the Harrah's in Vegas, the rooms are spacious. The view of the area is pretty nice in the morning from up high!

Name:  IMG_20140709_201858.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  165.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20140709_225112.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  161.9 KB

You were playing the progressives which are played a lot and hit a lot because they are played so much. Congratulations.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  1.55 MB

Hmm...not sure if this attachment will come through okay.
    I was at Rincon last night and hit a royal playing deuces wild bonus on one of the ultimate aces machines. The interesting thing about it is that I was dealt nothing to hold but an ace gave me a 2X multiplier. So I held nothing and on the draw was dealt a royal. It was so unexpected that I sat there for a few seconds before even realizing what had happened!

A very nice surprise Chimp. Thanks for posting.

Thread Information