Thread: I don't know about the rest of you, but....

Since June 27, I have enjoyed reading this forum, including those threads which have had topics I'm not too familiar with and therefore have been educational.

How refreshing to now feel like we're all at the adults table.

I think we are seeing some interesting information being shared. Thanks.

Yes the threads are much nicer to read now.

I completely second your emotion Vic. I've been AWOL for a couple of weeks because of a nice family vacation to Egypt. So....I've got some catching up to do. This forum is much better without all the BS.

But isn't it fun just to imagine Singer's responses to the "Full Pay" thread. Come on--I'm not the only one.

I may be in the minority, but I look forward to RS's return.

Rob is welcome to return, and I hope it will bring us useful information.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob is welcome to return, and I hope it will bring us useful information.
    ...and when he brings back the same ol' same ol' ?????

Vegas Vic I also look forward to your contributions that have nothing to do with RS.

If anyone here is missing Rob's posts, in the "Free for All" category at the Las Vegas Advisor site forums, Rob has been posting as "albeadle33"

This poster writes exactly like Rob and is posting his typical racist, homophobic anti-Obama rants. He even revived a thread from 2007 concerning his... I mean Rob Singer being banned from that site.

His posting activity increased dramatically there after Alan banned him here.

Thread Information