Thread: Since Mr. Singer's Returned, I Have a Question --

We got nowhere in another thread on this, so here's the question. Do you know of any signage above video poker machines in Las Vegas that uses the phrase "full pay," but doesn't also provide a specific percentage on the same sign? If so, could you specifically point me in that direction.

I'll be in LV next week for more football assignments,and could check out any signage people report, so please do.

As I mentioned in the original thread I never saw a sign using the phrase full pay but I have seen signs advertising percentage returns.

The reason this caught my eye on the last trip was that the paytables on the Palms' FPDW had been degraded, but the signs above them still advertised "full pay." Accompanying the "full pay" phrase, however, were percentages. I had also run into signage elsewhere with both "full pay" and percentages. So I will continue to check if it's always a linkage.

Nevada's gaming regulations are online. I haven't checked yet. It might or might not be a stated rule. I say that because the rules for craps are not written in the regulations.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    We got nowhere in another thread on this, so here's the question. Do you know of any signage above video poker machines in Las Vegas that uses the phrase "full pay," but doesn't also provide a specific percentage on the same sign? If so, could you specifically point me in that direction.

I'll be in LV next week for more football assignments,and could check out any signage people report, so please do.
    Sorry I just saw this. I have never seen the phrase "full pay" posted like that above a machine or bank of machines. I've seen the terms "Optimal Play" or "Optimum Play" with %'s, regularly throughout Stations, Sam's, and in days passed at many others. But I don't recall this new full-pay being anywhere.

Thread Information