Thread: Maintaining 7 Stars Ratings at Caesars Total Rewards

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dan looks at everything as if you're playing into infinity. Alan has said all the right things about looking for and playing the best pay tables, but that when they aren't available it does not by any means mean that you cannot win TODAY. Dan would believe that by winning today on a 7/5 pay table that you are required to lose sometime, somewhere to make up for it, but that is simply off-the-wall. No one has ever answered me as to why, if a -EV game is beaten with a stop-play win limit strategy today, that it just can't keep happening, which, of course, it does. And when they peel that onion down to claim "when the big loss does come, it'll wipe out all the little wins and more in order to get you to that obligatory negative expectation" they never, ever want to acknowledge that there OF COURSE are big winners too, and most of the time they are far bigger than the big losses. Their lack of and fear of confrontation on these issues defies debate common sense.

I'll give Dan one more lesson on why he wastes his time and money on a game like job. His first demon is believing that because it's an over 99% game, combined with the slot club fluff he's been brainwashed into believing he's playing in a "positive" situation. How's that been working out for you?

He also, due to his VAST experience with vp play, is afraid of higher variance. He cannot and will not listen to myself, Dancer, Wizard etc. that IF YOU HAVE THE PROPER BANKROLL, HIGHER VARIANCE GAMES WILL CREATE MORE PROFIT THAT LOWER VARIANCE GAMES. It has nothing to do with game EV, because the math people wouldn't be playing these games if they couldn't concoct a positive situation out of the slot club benefits.....and I wouldn't be playing them if I didn't set win goal stop limits.

So Dan, you can either accept this as a teachable moment, or keep throwing good money after cheap comps. Wynn has a great 9/7 TDBP +EV "playable" game at $5 and above as you've seen in my picture, that with their benefits easily beats the CET rewards system and overall +EV percentages. VP is all about getting lucky. There are multiple ways to get lucky in TDBP, again as you've seen from my pictures, and only one way in boring job. And BTW, that's where the saying "You've got a boring job" comes from.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-22-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Thread Information