Thread: Wait For Frank Kneeland

Alan, there's little sense in going back & forth (edited).

That's why we should all wait for Frank to complete and report on his detailed review of SPS. He's looking at the math that went into the strategy, the real risk analyses involved in the special plays (not the fictitious pretend analysis **** tries to put over on you) and the entire strategy from A to Z. He has no dog in the hunt and is only doing this because he wants to. He's mentioned several times that he's not going to be swayed by (edited) hate and lies and he'll do a totally independent review. He isn't very happy with *** trying to disrupt the effort, but once I told him what the guy's going thru he backed off some. He was being kind because I'd just pile it on a troll like him.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 07-11-2011 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Lots of edits done here so we can stick to the business and eliminate all personal attacks.

Alan, you didn't edit enough me thinks. I can still read alot of personal attacks directed towards Arci. And this is exactly the reason why people in general do not get a warm and fuzzy feeling when they hear the name Singer mentioned. It's also the reason why after long, long, long flaming discussions on other forums the result always is: no clear analysis of Singer's system and Singer being thrown out....

Now let me ask you something Rob, why should Krank Kneeland get pissed off about a discussion that's going on on this forum? He's not the one being attacked and he isn't even part of the discussion to begin with. He can do his research, nobody is stopping that. Why did you have to tell Mr. Kneeland what Arci is going thru? Do you even know if you are correct about Arci's private life? Are you the person to tell others anything about Arci's private life? Wasn't it you who said that people who get angry during a discussion only do so because they are losing the discussion? Is that the reason why Mr. Kneeland has to respond now?

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Alan, you didn't edit enough me thinks. I can still read alot of personal attacks directed towards Arci. And this is exactly the reason why people in general do not get a warm and fuzzy feeling when they hear the name Singer mentioned. It's also the reason why after long, long, long flaming discussions on other forums the result always is: no clear analysis of Singer's system and Singer being thrown out....

Now let me ask you something Rob, why should Krank Kneeland get pissed off about a discussion that's going on on this forum? He's not the one being attacked and he isn't even part of the discussion to begin with. He can do his research, nobody is stopping that. Why did you have to tell Mr. Kneeland what Arci is going thru? Do you even know if you are correct about Arci's private life? Are you the person to tell others anything about Arci's private life? Wasn't it you who said that people who get angry during a discussion only do so because they are losing the discussion? Is that the reason why Mr. Kneeland has to respond now?
    Please pay attention again. The discussion was on LVA not here. Frank constantly was disrupted and eventually gave up because of it. It wasn't a very pleasant experience, but it was a very telling one.

Count the times i'm called a liar. That's your queue to know I'm telling the hard truths.

Rob, Rob, Rob, don't start over again. I've been paying attention all along. I've read the entire thing on LVA where Frank Kneeland introduced himself to the forum and your system was thrown into the introduction very fast. I've been paying attention, don't worry....In the original post (or what's left of it) there's no mention being made about the the discussion between Frank Kneeland and Arci (and several others may I add) on LVA. So at this point there's a discussion about your system between You, Alan, Arci and Me on this forum and this forum alone. Frank Kneeland has nothing to do with that so there's no reason why he can't just finish his research in silence and not be bothered with any of the discussion going on here. There's also no reason to bring him into the discussion and point out how "disgusted" he is with Arci. Sorry buddy, but you have to figure this one out by yourself...

Just more bluffing by Singer. Frank will come to the same conclusions that everyone else has. It's not like there are two different ways to do simple arithmetic.

BTW, wouldn't you think Singer could respond to my "pretend analysis" with something to refute it if he had done the "risk analysis" he claims to have done? It should be a piece of cake if he really had done the work. Just more proof that Singer cannot support his own claims.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Just more bluffing by Singer. Frank will come to the same conclusions that everyone else has. It's not like there are two different ways to do simple arithmetic.

BTW, wouldn't you think Singer could respond to my "pretend analysis" with something to refute it if he had done the "risk analysis" he claims to have done? It should be a piece of cake if he really had done the work. Just more proof that Singer cannot support his own claims.
    I knew you'd have trouble with my belief in Frank being more capable than you in any analysis situation! Kinda gets under your skin a little too much doesn't it.... In fact, that's your problem with him also on LVA isn't it?

Frank called today and we're going to get together again in about 3-4 weeks. Yup, some bluff! He isn't like you arci--he won't just throw up some unsupported numbers just because he wants to lie about something. He's also 25 years younger than you and that means he's not losing it. And nothing "else" (wink wink) is bothering him. Should be a fair review. Sounds like fun!

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Rob, Rob, Rob, don't start over again. I've been paying attention all along. I've read the entire thing on LVA where Frank Kneeland introduced himself to the forum and your system was thrown into the introduction very fast. I've been paying attention, don't worry....In the original post (or what's left of it) there's no mention being made about the the discussion between Frank Kneeland and Arci (and several others may I add) on LVA. So at this point there's a discussion about your system between You, Alan, Arci and Me on this forum and this forum alone. Frank Kneeland has nothing to do with that so there's no reason why he can't just finish his research in silence and not be bothered with any of the discussion going on here. There's also no reason to bring him into the discussion and point out how "disgusted" he is with Arci. Sorry buddy, but you have to figure this one out by yourself...
    Yes....arci needs all the help he can get!

Rob, I don't see any new information being provided here by you -- or by the others. Perhaps it's time to sit out and wait till we have something worthwhile to discuss. I'm notified every time there is a new post made on the Forum... and our vulgarity filters are not working properly so I have to read through each and every one during the off-hours when I'm the only one around to do it. And honestly, I have better things to do.

To everyone: please refrain from posting any more about this subject unless you have substantial information to share on this subject. I'm all for free speech but the free speech is costing me sleep and time I could be spending on other things... like trying to run the parts of my business that contribute to the bottom line.

Don't get me wrong-- I want everyone to post information to help in the discussion of Rob's system but unless there is true information being posted please stop trying to play "can you top this" with your personal criticisms. Thanks.

Is there any update on what Frank is doing? Rob, are you still speaking with him? Have you met? Thanks.

Thread Information