Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
Alan, it surprises me that it surprises you. What is there so hard to believe about the fact that NOBODY gets lucky 10 years in a row as soon as they're losing. The only logic explanation is that the majority of his wins come from AP-sessions, in other words, doing the exact same thing as AP-ers do. If that's the case, his "system" simply doesn't excist. The chances that he hits big winners on his "special plays" REGULARLY every year during a period of 10 years are smaller than winning State lottery. The fact that he states he wins just 100.000 a year makes you WANT to believe it even more because it sounds reasonable. IT'S NOT, IT'S BOGUS!!!
The clouds of confusion are still hovering over Vic. I've already stated that 1 out of 4 winning sessions are ended with a special play that converts. The rest of the wins are simple quad hits, multiple small winner hits, or a bigger win like a SF or four face cards/2's-4's etc.....and it's all because of the progression in denomination and game volatility. Very easy stuff to understan, and I am not luckier than anybody else.