Thread: The end of Rincon Visits

It's happened: my offers from Harrah's Rincon have dropped to such a low level in September that it no longer pays for me to drive there for a daily drop-in visit. My weekly free play has now dropped to a low of $55 which is barely enough to cover the gas expense IF I am lucky enough to get a 90% return on the money.

I do have a cash back from previous play of $285 which makes it worthwhile for one more trip which I can combine with a weekly offer and one daily offer either. Which means if I plan my trip "right" the one trip would have combined free play of about $425... and then that's the end for me.

Instead of making weekly trips to Rincon, a once a month trip to Caesars Palace in Vegas for a once a month $1,000 offer makes much more sense.

Adios.

Does your free play go up and down for you that drastically Alan? What do you think determines the amount. Do you think they go by the amount of money you actually spend, aside from the free play?

I reaches platinum a few weeks ago and my free play is still $5.00 every 3-4 days.

Gold
    Alan,

My weekly fp went from $50 to $55. My cash back went up to $180 in September. The Nash's are heading to Palm Springs for the Labor Day holiday so adios to Rincon for the last Saturday of the month "year of the millionaire" event.

They are definitely getting stingy at Rincon.

I made most of my play there in 2013, and concentrated much of it in the October-November-December period.

I didn't hit any royals, so they made a good amount from me.

I took advantage of the freeplay without playing further just once -- a visit in January 2014. That visit was very costly to me in a few ways, though, as I caught the worst stomach flu of my life while there, and the symptoms presented themselves just after I left and arrived at Caesar's in Las Vegas. I ended up fainting from dehydration and breaking 3 ribs, which took 10 weeks to heal, and costing me $6600 in medical expenses.

But let's put that aside.

Anyway, I was consistently getting Rincon offers for a few months, but now they are gone. Not a single offer for anything.

You would think they would want me to come back, especially because Rincon is the one place where I am NOT overcomped, as I played heavily ($75,000 coin-in per visit) for every visit except for the last one.

However, as I haven't been there in several months, they just stopped offering me things.

On the flip side, I still get Laughlin offers, even though I haven't played (or stayed) there in almost a year.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Hey, Alan. I thought your freeplay dropped to $55 for September?? On the Hit and Run thread, I think you said you had $345 and you've been to Rincon Several times this month. What's up??

Vp newbie:

Because Alan is a narcissist and scumbag. He is full of shit and a fucktard. He lies about everything and embellishes what he wants you to hear. If you believe anything this douche has to say then sorry for you. I hope this clarifies your question. (Haven't posted in this forum for months. But the utter Bullshit from king Alan is just incredible)

The freeplay was a combination of offers in addition to the $55 weekly money. I also get daily offers and convert Reward Credits to free play.

Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Haven't posted in this forum for months.
    Welcome back. It's always good to see a different opinion on the forums. By the way, the last I heard about you -- you lost all your money in Vegas before you checked into your hotel room and you were desperately asking friends to deposit money into your bank so you could post the hotel room deposit.

Thread Information