Thread: CET 7 Star Signature Event

We are going on the December cruise out of New Orleans for our 7 Star signature event. It sounds like a lot of fun. They start out with a reception at Harrah's New Orleans the night before leaving port. Also all tips, port fees, drinks, etc, are paid for and we get a balcony room as well. From what we have heard, all the 7 star events are sold out. Has anyone already been on one this year or are they planning on going?

We were contacted a couple of weeks ago requesting our physical address so they could send us our gift that is associated with this signature event. Does anyone know what this gift is? I have heard it might be a piece of luggage but have no idea. Is anyone doing this cruise as their signature event? We look forward to meeting anyone that may be doing their signature event the same time we are. We would appreciate any feedback as we are really looking forward to this CET 7 star signature trip.

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    We are going on the December cruise out of New Orleans for our 7 Star signature event. It sounds like a lot of fun. They start out with a reception at Harrah's New Orleans the night before leaving port. Also all tips, port fees, drinks, etc, are paid for and we get a balcony room as well. From what we have heard, all the 7 star events are sold out. Has anyone already been on one this year or are they planning on going?

We were contacted a couple of weeks ago requesting our physical address so they could send us our gift that is associated with this signature event. Does anyone know what this gift is? I have heard it might be a piece of luggage but have no idea. Is anyone doing this cruise as their signature event? We look forward to meeting anyone that may be doing their signature event the same time we are. We would appreciate any feedback as we are really looking forward to this CET 7 star signature trip.
    This is actually a good event and good value.

I took this same cruise as my 7 Stars cruise last year, but I had to pay what they call taxes and fees, which is actually taxes, port fees, and "non comissioned fare", which was about $275 per person. Plus $84 in tips per person. All of that is covered on this cruise.

Sadly by the time I found out how to book these signature event cruises, they were all sold out. And the non-cruise signature events are so bad that I'm not even going to bother with them.

If I can give you a tip, book all of the shore excursions on your own, and you will both save money and get a better experience. And try to avoid spending money on anything on board, aside from the specialty restaurants.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thanks Dan Druff for your response. We waited too long last year and missed out on the one cruise signature event that they offered. Everyone I talked to that went on it had nothing but good things to say about it. I still have not found out what type of gift we will be receiving but I did find out that we will also be getting some free specialty dinners compliments of CET.

In regards to the two non-cruise signature events, the one in Tahoe has come and gone and the one in Vegas is coming up the end of October. It does not sound too bad. According to sevenstarinsider.com you get a reception at the Cromwell, brunch at the new Giada restaurant, free tickets to see Britney Spears or Shania Twain, some freeplay or partial airfare reimbursement, and a free gift. To the best of my knowledge it is the only signature event that is not sold out. Alan, if you read this, are you going to that?

And also I forgot to mention on the NOLA cruise signature event we are doing in December, I have heard one of Rob Singers best friends will be on board. I noticed on videopoker.com that Bob Dancer is doing his signature event the same time we are. I have never met him before but am looking forward to meeting him. Rob, if you have anything inciteful you wish for me to pass along please let me know.

If anyone has anything to add about any of these events, I look forward to your responses.

Thread Information