This list was given to me at check-in and I think it is the most up-to-date list of perks for Seven Stars (7 Stars) and Diamond Total Rewards players at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

What surprised me is that there is a hotel extension 484 for assistance 24 hours a day.

Here are the perks listed:

Priority seating at all restaurants including the buffet and the food court and even at Starbucks. Folks -- I've seen the long line at Starbucks in Caesars Palace and to be honest, I think it would be down-right pretentious and rude for anyone to try to cut that line. I won't do it. I stand in line like everyone else.

You also get VIP Valet at three valet locations: the Main valet, the Colosseum Valet and the Laurel Collection Valet. What is the Laurel Collection Valet? Well it's the side entrance on Flamingo that takes you directly to the Augustus Tower, and is a short walk from the Octavius Tower. Those two towers are branded as the Laurel Collection. I asked, "what is the Laurel Collection" and I still haven't gotten an answer.

There are also free show tickets.

At the Flamingo you can see Vinnie Favorito and Legends in Concert.

At The Quad there is a comedy show and Frank Marino's Divas and Recycled Percussion -- another show.

At Paris, you get free tickets to the Eiffel Tower Experience.

At Harrah's you get free tickets to:
Defending the Caveman
The Improv
Mac King
Million Dollar Quartet

And at Bally's you get free tickets to:
Jubilee
and the newest show Veronic Voices and I am hearing good things about this show.