Thread: Rincon Highroller breakfast in bed

I've been enjoying this deal all year long. It wasn't easy to find the code on the website. I never gambled when I first started taking advantage of it.

It's called the Highroller breakfast in bed suite PSQU4. It's $125 Sunday-Thursday. For a La Jolla Suite. It is a nice size room 1 1/2ba. separate shower w/jacuzzi tub.
    Separate living room with a pull out sofa. 2 tvs. You also get a $35 food credit. However, this deal ends the day after Christmas 2014. You can only use the food credit as "in room" dining

No kids are allowed at the pool area at all on Saturdays. This may not apply during the year, maybe just summer. Summer last year started May 1.

As I was telling ccerts the lazy river is heated all year long and it's a great place for kids. The lazy river is open until 10pm on Sunday and its really a beautiful setting with the color changing lights.

They have cabanas that you can rent but if you get your butt out of bed and get at the pool @ 8am you can get a great place to chill for the day.

I am the owner of a hair salon and have told many of my clients about this deal and even made reservations for them this past Labor day. They had a great time with their small children.

That was a typo the code is PSUQ4 its running $111 right now.

My son didn't like the lazy river because he didn't like all the spots where a lot of water comes down on your head, and you can't really control your tube from going under it.

I expected him to really like the lazy river, but he instead took a liking to the jacuzzi.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

That's funny. My kids love water. I love water too. My hair is red so I wear a hat and hardly ever get it wet (so it won't fade) Its very easy to avoid getting your hair wet unless of course your laying in the tube.

And if your speaking of the public Jacuzzi....I was at the gym one time when my son was very young. One was having a swimming lesson and the other was in the Jacuzzi. The one in the Jacuzzi said, "look mom". and had a foam beard on his face. It grossed me out and we've never done public Jacuzzi's since.

Is that price of $111 per night or for multiple nights?

Per night Alan. Plus a $35 food credit for one day only.

Since I've never stayed overnight at Rincon someone has to tell me if that's a "best buy" or not?

Thread Information