Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Rewards: Best way to get 2500 TC in one day?

I hope you're wrong about that aufvr. They told me the same thing. I don't think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing when you talk to the Total rewards team. Besides, it doesn't make sense that we are currently playing for next year. Aren't we playing 2014 until December 31, for benefits through March 31, 2015? Wouldn't we start playing January 1, 2015 for 2015-March 31, 2016?

I think Diamond get a $100 dinner too.

Originally Posted by Vpnewbie View Post
    I hope you're wrong about that aufvr.
    Just out of curiosity, why do you hope that I'm wrong? Isn't it better that the benefits last 15 months instead of only three?

For what it's worth, it makes sense to me that a year of work would result in a year of benefits, so I'm inclined to believe what came straight from the horse's mouth.

I must be misunderstanding you. Dan was saying since I just got Diamond. I will have it until March 31, 2016. Your indicating TR told you it was good until March 31, 2015? Someone please clarify.

I just don't understand how a new poster comes on and asks pertinent questions about reaching a certain level, and all he gets is info on how much he can expect to LOSE in doing so. It makes no sense. Because Dan loses he figures everyone has to. Why would he bother playing instead of just paying for entertainment? Why is no one leading him in the right direction on what it takes to WIN instead of what it takes to lose?
    Amazing.

I must be misunderstanding you. Dan was saying since I just got Diamond. I will have it until March 31, 2016. Your indicating TR told you it was good until March 31, 2015? Someone please clarify.
    If a player receives DIAD then it is good only thru the next 3/31. If diamond is earned the traditional way it's good to the next 3/31, but it's also renewed for the next 12 months.

Thanks Rob

Whoops, sorry! I typo'd and meant 2016!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why is no one leading him in the right direction on what it takes to WIN instead of what it takes to lose?
    Got any advice on what it takes to WIN? Thanks in advance.

Rob has a lot of videos on youtube. Whether you choose to use his stategy or not is your choice. My opinion is that you need very deep pockets in order to use his strategy. But choose for yourself.

Rob has a lot of videos on youtube. Whether you choose to use his stategy or not is your choice. My opinion is that you need very deep pockets in order to use his strategy. But choose for yourself.
    Here they are with his explanations and reasoning for his strategy: http://alanbestbuys.com/id194.html

I'm so glad you're on this forum Rob. I believe everyone on this forum aside from yourself. Either plays for status, or an addition. Even if they don't want to admit it. Even in the short time I've been playing I can feel myself getting out of control. I appreciate that you are the voice of reason.

I can see past your arrogance.

My strategy is just as effective playing 5c thru $1 as it is 25c thru $5 or $1 thru $25 or even thru $100.

Arrogance is a necessity when dealing with pie-in-the-sky true believing AP's.

My videos are very helpful but it's the entire strategy that makes winning a reality. If anyone wants free training I'll be in the Tahoe-Reno area until Sept. 29.

What are AP's again?

I'm so glad you're on this forum Rob. I believe everyone on this forum aside from yourself. Either plays for status, or an addition. Even if they don't want to admit it. Even in the short time I've been playing I can feel myself getting out of control. I appreciate that you are the voice of reason.

If you value your bankroll, you should ignore any advice Rob gives out here.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

And I'm pretty sure that any status you earn stays until March 31, two calendar years later.

Total Rewards employees are often clueless, especially because of the misleading way TR works, where your status "expires" on March 31 and then auto-renews based upon the prior year's tier points (or the current year's if you've already exceeded it).
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If you value your bankroll, you should ignore any advice Rob gives out here.
    This is funny! And HOW much was it that you've you won playing vp??

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    And I'm pretty sure that any status you earn stays until March 31, two calendar years later.

Total Rewards employees are often clueless, especially because of the misleading way TR works, where your status "expires" on March 31 and then auto-renews based upon the prior year's tier points (or the current year's if you've already exceeded it).
    If you value your affinity for TR status, never listen to Dan. He's a conflict-based, CET-tormented, wishy-washy "overcomped" want-it-all who doesn't know the difference between a dollar and a tier point.

I see that a new playground shove fest appears to be starting here. Let's stop it. I do however want to bring attention to this post:

I've told Rob this a million times. He is his own worst enemy. If he knew when to shut up people would be able to see the value in many of the things he says. This is not to say that he is correct about everything he says, but there is a lot of value in many of the things he says. Unfortunately, you have to get thru the Rob Singer Open Mouth Minefield before you get to the worthwhile information.

So Rob, please shut up.

And everyone else, please, let's try to discuss info and facts and beliefs without the insults.

Thank you.

Rob, I'll make this brief so Alan doesn't yell at me. If you are serious about training I would love it. I don't think I can make Tahoe this month. However, If you're ever close to California I'd love to take you up on that. Free training from you is a very nice thing to do.

Thread Information