Thread: Chick-fil-A limiting condiments

My local Chick-fil-A has started to limit condiments and I suspect this is something the chain is going to do.

The store removed its "condiment bar" which allowed patrons to take as many packets or napkins or hand cleaners or straws or forks and so forth -- and now the condiments must be taken from a display at the cash register under the watchful eyes of the cashier.

At the Chick-fil-A I went to I wanted the hand sanitizers to use -- and there were none on display. I asked the cashier and found the restaurant didn't have any. I was advised that the washroom was open. I explained my order was to go and that wouldn't work.

There weren't many ketchup packs at the cash register either so when a customer asked for them he was given a small bag.

Several restaurant chains are trying to control the high cost of unlimited condiments. It's gotten to the point that when I use a fast food drive thru window for a soda or milkshake that I am not given a napkin. Ironically, when I ask for a napkin I am given a handful. Obviously this is penny wise and pound foolish.

Photos below of the new condiment shelf at the cash registers and the bag of ketchup packs.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

This is of interest to me. I am sorry to hear that the condiment bar is no longer.

Thread Information