I went to Rincon but it wasn't a gambling trip. My host called me Saturday afternoon that she had two tickets for the Styx concert -- fourth row center. My date and I drove down and it was a great concert.

Saturday was also a "cash day". I picked up $105 cash at Total Rewards. The promotion also called for more cash based on play -- but we didn't play except for $55 of free play that I had. Played 8/5 Bonus and cashed out $10 because we got tired.

We played VP after a late dinner at Fiore -- magnificent. She had rib eye and oysters, I had jumbo shrimp and halibut, and some great sides that came home because we couldnt eat it all. Yes, the Total Rewards gift cards are accepted there and I had a card in my pocket.

$200 show tickets + dinner on the TR gift cards + $105 cash + $10 cashout from free play + a great night with the new girlfriend = a real advantage play.

Now the other big news: I couldnt get on my favorite machines so we sat at the new style, Game Kings with the fancy screens. And surprisingly the payouts on Bonus were now 8/5. When these machines were first put in the pay table was 7/5. So we played 8/5 Bonus at 25-cents.

I didn't think about checking the pay tables on the other games including Jacks, Triple Double Bonus, and so forth so if anyone is there please check.