Thread: ~*~FREE NEW SLOW COOKER 1.5qt @ Rincon~*~

Saturday, September 20. Earn 100 Tier Credits from 6am-5:30pm,

They sometimes offer a free play option. Maybe $10 or $20 instead of the gift.

Good to know. Thanks Alan.

Gold
    I always take the free play in lieu of the gift. Who needs another slow cooker anyway. It will be behind door number 2 at the next "Let's make a deal" event. LOL

I received this in an email from my host. Asked what the free play was but have not herd back.

"We are hosting a great weekend, here at Harrah’s Resort SoCal!
    Come and enjoy Gary Clark Jr., British Invasion and Bonus Free Play!
    Rooms are still available, but going fast! Please contact me to reserve your tickets and rooms!"

I am going this Saturday regardless but I hope to have some new found free play.

My last 2 Saturday visits have been very lucrative and I hope to keep the streak going!

Just received an answer from my host:

"On Saturday you will have a “Mystery Cash” Bonus, and you will have an offer for $310 in Free Play. Both offers will pop up on the screen once you put your card in."

Aaron I am curious about your offer for Sept 20. Mine is for the slow cooker + a bonus mystery free play offer of at least $60 but could be as much as $1,000.

Frankly, I think the "mystery" of as much as $1,000 is a "come on" and I will consider myself lucky if I get anything more than the $60. But in the past I did get mystery bonuses which were slightly more than the guaranteed minimum.

I've received offers in the mail talking about mystery bonus offers of up to $5,000 and I've wondered if anybody actually did get those amounts?

You indicated that you will have TWO offers on Saturday -- $310 plus the mystery. Is this correct? Or is your mystery bonus guaranteed to be at least $310 ??

Looks like I have two. I will find out tomorrow. My Free play is $310 and anything above $5 will be better then usual for the mystery.
    I will try to post from my phone when I redeem it.

Valid 09/19/2014 - 09/25/2014
    Free Slot Play at Harrah's Resort Southern California on your next visit Valid Friday through Thursday 09/19-09/25/14.

and

Valid 09/20/2014 - 09/20/2014
    Redeem your mystery bonus free play offer on 09/20/14. Simply card in to your favorite slot machine valid from 8am-11:59pm!

I understand now. It's your weekly offer plus your Saturday mystery bonus.

I get $55 for the week + the mystery bonus which will be at least $60.

Free play was $310 and Mystery was $200

Aaron. I hope you turned that into big bucks!! Were you offered free play for the cooker?

Gold
    I got $20 fp in lieu of the cooker.

Thread Information