Thread: CET RC's Las Vegas vs. Harrah's Southern California Resort

Does anyone know if you earn more RC's in Las Vegas as compared to Harrah's Southern California Resort while playing at the CET properties?

I was told you get more RC's in Las Vegas.

If so please share.

On slots & VP it is the same. However, some specific machines in Vegas do earn more. They are advertised with the x number. There is a group in Ballys high limit area.

Gold
    Alan,

I noticed that too. When we were in Las Vegas last weekend I earned almost twice as many RC's as I did tier credits. I never noticed any advertised machines with an X on it but then again I wasn't looking.

The only VP I play in Vegas (at Caesars) is "bonus" and the "bonus reward credits" disappeared from the machines about a year ago. They might still be available on Double Double Bonus and other high volatility games but they no longer exist on Bonus.

Gold
    I wonder if they are available on slots because when I was in Vegas last weekend I played about 50 % VP and 50% slots.

Nash: the little window on the machines that tells you your tier score and reward credits used to say "tier point earned XXXXX reward credits earned XXXXXX bonus reward credits earned XXXXX" and about a year ago the "bonus reward credits" disappeared on the bonus games I play. Did you happen to read what it said in the window?

Gold
    Alan,

Honestly I don't remember. I will check next time I'm there.

Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Alan,

Honestly I don't remember. I will check next time I'm there.
    Okay. Let's drive up tonight!!

Gold
    Can't tonight. We've got a few installs going on. Davo wants to go on the weekend. Will have to see how things go.

Thread Information