Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegas Overnighter

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Now Arc: have there been times when you were ahead but you didn't cash out when you were ahead? What if you had cashed out when you were showing a profit? Would the variance have helped your bottom line then?
    No. The odds from that point forward are always the same. Sometimes you will win more and other times you will lose. There's no magic in hitting the cash out button.

Understand please no one disputes the math. It's money management when you get lucky.
    If you think that "money management" will improve your long term results, you ARE disputing the math.

Arc I will ask you again: have you ever been ahead at some point but failed to cash out?

Arc I will ask you again: have you ever been ahead at some point but failed to cash out?
    Of course, it happens in many sessions. It also happens that I never get ahead at any time in a session. The point is meaningless. It is just standard variance.

Have you ever been ahead in a session, decided not to cash out and then proceeded to make even more money?

Thanks Arc. That's all I wanted you to say.

Thanks Arc. That's all I wanted you to say.
    As usual you avoid answering the obvious follow-up question proving you really are delusional.

Arc insisted that I answer this question:

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post

Have you ever been ahead in a session, decided not to cash out and then proceeded to make even more money?
    Arc there are many times when I was ahead and proceeded to make more money. I did that using my rising stop loss which raises my win goal. I've written about having a flexible win goal many times. But once I decide to cash out, I cash out.

Did you not read about my rising stop loss or did it slip past your one track mind?

Arc insisted that I answer this question:

Arc there are many times when I was ahead and proceeded to make more money. I did that using my rising stop loss which raises my win goal. I've written about having a flexible win goal many times. But once I decide to cash out, I cash out.

Did you not read about my rising stop loss or did it slip past your one track mind?
    No Alan, you did it by hitting more winning hands. Your strategy had nothing to do with the cards you were dealt. I see your delusion persists.

Exactly how did the machines KNOW you had a stop-loss strategy so they could decide to provide you with more winners?

No Alan, you did it by hitting more winning hands. Your strategy had nothing to do with the cards you were dealt. I see your delusion persists.

Exactly how did the machines KNOW you had a stop-loss strategy so they could decide to provide you with more winners?
    Are you really trying to act D&B ?? That's dumb and belligerent. Of course deciding when to hit the cash out button has nothing do with what cards are dealt. I think you have a problem Arc. Based on some of the other posts you've made, I think you need a rest. One more personal attack from you and you will be suspended.

Are you really trying to act D&B ?? That's dumb and belligerent. Of course deciding when to hit the cash out button has nothing do with what cards are dealt. I think you have a problem Arc. Based on some of the other posts you've made, I think you need a rest. One more personal attack from you and you will be suspended.
    What personal attack? I simply pointed out that a person denying centuries of mathematics and arguing against every single mathematician in the world is delusional? LOL.

Sorry, Alan but you are delusional if you really believe what you type.

delusional
    [dih-loo-zhuh-nl]
    1.having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
    2.Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:

And I'm a "narcissist". Which namecalling, borne of frustration, is worse? (or could it be guilt.....)

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    And I'm a "narcissist".
    Actually, a malignant narcissist as your many posts make more than obvious. Celebrating the death of another human is not something you will ever live down.

Actually, a malignant narcissist as your many posts make more than obvious. Celebrating the death of another human is not something you will ever live down.
    Humans come and go. It's how they live their lives that dictates their legacy. CDDENVER was as much a liar and hater as you are. He died like anyone else who's time has come. The difference is, because of his callous misrepresentations about my family and myself, he's now eating much deserved dirt. I'd piss on his grave if I knew where they put the creep. What "people" like you and he regularly ignore is, there are consequences to everything everyone does. You of all people should know that, in SPADES, by now.

So how's YOUR legacy looking.....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Humans come and go. It's how they live their lives that dictates their legacy. CDDENVER was as much a liar and hater as you are. He died like anyone else who's time has come. The difference is, because of his callous misrepresentations about my family and myself, he's now eating much deserved dirt. I'd piss on his grave if I knew where they put the creep. What "people" like you and he regularly ignore is, there are consequences to everything everyone does. You of all people should know that, in SPADES, by now.
    More obvious projection.

Thread Information