Thread: Vegas Overnighter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Arc, over on the Wizard's forum there was a brief discussion about winning on negative expectation games vs. being able to beat a negative expectation game. It was a brief discussion because we all "got it." I really don't think you "get it?"

I am glad that Rob wrote this:

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You're correct about the "beat" vs. "win" terminology, although I regularly use beat just to twist the math guys' panties some.
    Now, Rob, it you stopped trying to aggravate people, then maybe more people would actually listen to what you have to say?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Arc, over on the Wizard's forum there was a brief discussion about winning on negative expectation games vs. being able to beat a negative expectation game. It was a brief discussion because we all "got it." I really don't think you "get it?"
    What you "think" is irrelevant. You've demonstrated a major inability to understand simple mathematical concepts. I'm simply providing you insight into reality. You can either accept reality or deny it. It appears you choose to deny it without even thinking twice about it. Quite humorous really.

Thread Information