Thread: ~*~rincon< sundays in october~*~

Get Cash Sundays in October

Collect the letter to spell CA$H during the month of October and you'll win $10,000 CASH!

Swipe your Total Rewards card at the Promotions Center 11am-7pm for a chance to win up to $100 free play each week!

Open at 10am for Diamond and Seven Stars cardholders.

See Total Rewards Center for details.

Not all guests are guaranteed to win. Guests may participate once per promo day. Any guests who do not swipe by 7 p.m. each promotional day forfeit their chance to par. Guests are only eligible to receive one cash prize during the promotion.

I think this is another sucker promotion. Does anyone really get the $10,000 cash? I have never seen an announcement of anyone ever winning these big Sunday promotion prizes. Never.

I usually am guaranteed a certain minimum amount of free play on these promotional days but I've never had any kind of "luck" at the actual "swipe" outside of getting perhaps $5 of reward credits.

I wouldn't make a special trip to Rincon just for this. If you are already there, then go for it.

On Sunday (second Sunday of the promotion) I asked a rep at the Total Rewards Promotion Desk was it possible to win if you missed one or more Sundays? The answer was YES. It seems that you could pick an icon from the computer that would give you MULTIPLE letters.

Gold
    MULTIPLE LETTERS? I didn't know that. I asked what happens if you miss a Sunday and they told us you could get one that says swipe again. I got a "A" last Sunday.

100% chance this thing isn't what it appears.

There is one rare letter and almost no one is going to get it.

In fact, perhaps there are TWO rare letters (anyone received an "S" or "H" yet?), making it nearly impossible for ANYONE to win.

Albertson's pulls this trick with its monopoly game, requiring TWO rare pieces in order to win the big prizes.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I agree with Dan. I've said it before: I am yet to hear/see any "news" about anyone ever winning any of these big Sunday promotions. You'd think they would advertise the big winner -- but I've never seen it. Has anyone ever won one of these?

Thread Information