Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rincon October Offers

My weekly offers increased from $55 to $80. That makes it an "expected break even" ride there because I am confident I can get $40 cash out of $80 of free play. I already used my $225 of bounce back money for October, so now it depends what daily offers I get to determine my next trip(s).

My weekly food credit is unchanged at $60.

I am not sure what my Sunday offers are but I think I get $95. And I think I get $95 on Fridays as well.

My U Choose offers Monday thru Wednesday are $90 each day. It's going to be tight.

Alan

How many GGWU points are they giving you on Sundays?

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Alan

How many GGWU points are they giving you on Sundays?
    I got a mailer that says it is a contest. Nothing was said about a guaranteed amount. Are you getting some guaranteed amount?

It was an email on 9/30/14

OCTOBER 5, 12, 19, AND 26

Receive 87500 guaranteed bonus gift points for the 2014 Great Gift Wrap Up Booster.
    Plus, earn 4200 Tier Credits every promotional day and receive 105000 additional bonus gift points.

Swipe your Total RewardsŪ card at any Great Gift Wrap Up Promotional Kiosk each promotional day from 6am - 5:59am
    for your chance to activate your bonus gift points! Gift points can be redeemed at the 2014 Great Gift Wrap Up events in Las Vegas.

I was told the offer was going to be the same in November.

I did not receive that offer. Good for you. That's about $250 in Shell gas guaranteed.

I am not getting the usual Friday "scramble" offer for all of October. It's not listed in my monthly mailer or on my website account with Total Rewards, and it didn't show up this past Friday. Am I all alone on this or has anyone else been dropped from this regular Friday promotion? I sent an email to my host questioning it.

There is a problem with the October offers. I also did not receive the individual mailers that tell you your personal guaranteed amounts. I have spoken with my host twice and she informed me that a lot of people's offers got screwed up. She said mostly 7stars players.
    She told me that mine were fixed but not yet working on the swipe kiosks. She said to keep track of the dates I was there and I would be reimbursed for the offers on those days.

Thanks Chimp that is very helpful information. Did you get an email or was this just via phone call? If an email can you copy and paste the text here? Without revealing your host's name, of course.

Both times I spoke with host in person.

I just heard from other 7 Stars players that they are not getting the Sunday offers they received in the past. My question: are there still Sunday free play offers? Or were they eliminated in October?

Gold
    I got my Sunday free play of 85.00 today. They have a new Sunday game where you have to pick a letter. You have to spell the word cash. Davo and I both got a "c". You have 4 Sundays to do it. If you get all 4 letters you win 10 k.

Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    I got my Sunday free play of 85.00 today. They have a new Sunday game where you have to pick a letter. You have to spell the word cash. Davo and I both got a "c". You have 4 Sundays to do it. If you get all 4 letters you win 10 k.
    Pretty sure there's one rare letter that will barely be given out to anyone. Obviously it's not C.

This promo reminds me too much of the McDonald's Monopoly game.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Last Sunday (Oct 5) I only saw others get C only no FP, H only with $5 FP.
    I personally got a H with another swipe, then the second swipe was H and $10 FP.
    First week might have gotten only C and H.
    The next weeks may not get these letters.
    Let us know what you get.

Great Gift, I got 1250 pts with first swipe. Earning additional 60 tier credits I got 500 additional credits.

If I missed the first week would I still have a chance to participate?

If I missed last Sunday, Oct 5. Would I still be able to participate in the Cash Wheel? Ipang, you were able to get two letters in one day?

Originally Posted by Vpnewbie View Post
    If I missed last Sunday, Oct 5. Would I still be able to participate in the Cash Wheel? Ipang, you were able to get two letters in one day?
    I am going to take a stab at this: the more play you have on a given Sunday the more "swipes" or entries you get. Therefore you still have a chance to get all four letters.

These promos always favor the high rollers who get multiple entries. Just ONCE I would like to see Rincon publish the name/photo of an actual jackpot winner in these promotions.

Gold
    I thought you only got one swipe each Sunday.

Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    I thought you only got one swipe each Sunday.
    If that were the case, and with only four Sundays and four letters, it would make no sense for you to return if you got on week #2 the same letter you got on week #1. It would also make no sense for you to show up on week #2 if you missed week #1.

Now I wonder if everyone gets the same letters on weeks 1, 2 and 3, and on week 4 someone gets the "magic letter" while everyone else gets a repeat letter?

I threw out this mailer. Could someone read it carefully to see if you can "earn" additional swipes with a certain number of tier points>

I received $10 in free play and have know idea what my letter was. Like you Alan I can't spell the word CASH as I will be in Vegas on I Sunday this month. There is also free play attached to the offer because last Sunday I received 3 offers on the machine; Monthly, Weekly, and an additional one.

I will pay more attention to what I receive this Sunday and ask the question of do you have to go all 4 weeks in a row to win.

Gold
    This is the mailer that I received.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information