Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total rewards gift card limited

I used my $500 cert at the same time I was on a shopping event $750, $1250 total.

Dan you might have been on one of the shopping events. Did you have a one time use cert or a card where they wrote the totals from each store on it?

I think last year it was the second level signature event and was a $500 shopping spree at the forum shops. Or maybe it was the third level. For sure I got $500.

With 2 experience credits, can I redeem them for the new $500 Nevada property folio and $500 airfare credit, and create basically a 5-day vacation for sometime in 2015?

I filled out the form online a few days ago but they haven't responded yet.
    Last edited by nerakil; 10-16-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I think last year it was the second level signature event and was a $500 shopping spree at the forum shops. Or maybe it was the third level. For sure I got $500.
    The signature event is the thing you get once a year, which is open to all Seven Stars. Like the upcoming weekend thing for October 23-27 in Vegas.

The signature experiences are what you get for reaching milestones over 150,000 tier credits (now you just get them with experience credits).

I did not get any signature experiences except for my second trip (which I used in May, 2014) for renewing Seven Stars. This is because I barely renewed Seven Stars, just reaching 150,000 in late December.

My $550 shopping was my signature EVENT, and was a specific weekend in September.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Look what they added to the last line:

$500 Nevada Destination Folio Credit
    Treat yourself on your next visit to one of our fabulous Nevada destinations with a $500 folio credit. Dine at any of our celebrity chef restaurants or relax at the spa.

Folio credit good for food, beverage and spa at any of our Nevada Total Rewards locations in Lake Tahoe, Reno, Laughlin and Las Vegas. Limit one redemption per Seven Stars member.

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Limit one redemption per Seven Stars member.
    There goes a pretty good benefit out the window and into the trash. I guess next year it will be one $500 folio credit plus one hot air balloon ride over the Strip. If they allow the hot air balloon to fly over Caesars I might barf on the roof.

Wow, that's pretty bad. They substantially degrade the $500 card into a folio credit for spa & food, and then limit it once per year.

It's like they are trying their hardest to make sure everyone stops playing at 150,000 tier credits.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Some good news I guess: You can combine the $500 airfare "experience" and $500 Nevada folio credit to create an additional trip. I just redeemed 2 experience credits and booked a March 2015 trip for Lake Tahoe.

When I was at Caesars over the weekend I asked if any of the Forum shops will be accepting the gift cards this holiday season? I was told no stores, as yet, will accept the cards and it is unlikely that any will.

CET has updated the list of places accepting the gift card and is introducing a new promotional card.

https://prepaid.cardgistics.com/cust...ars/cgift1/359

Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    introducing a new promotional card.
    Is there any more info about this promotional card?

Gold
    I received my promotional card last week but there was no information with it except the reverse side said $500.00 and that it expires on 5/30/2015.

How long after reaching 150,000 (I am getting closer) does it take for it to actually go into effect?

Nash

Was that one you used for the Signature Experience point?

I will have to check my newest ones.

The newest (last) cards received for the Signature Experience credits were the regular gift cards.

Gold
    Aaron,

Remember the day I posted about the limited gift cards? I never received any confirmation in my email so I checked the Seven Stars website and apparently the one I thought I booked had not been received. When I called I explained this
    to the gal and she told me she had a few cards left so she would send me one out. I didn't know at the time it was a promotional card and not a gift card. So, to answer your question yes, it was. I need about 8500 more tier points to get
    another one now but I suppose it will be the $500.00 folio.

I was told that I could not get another gift card (no mention of a "promotional card") and my $500 folio credit has been added to my reservation for New Year's Eve.

Thread Information