Thread: Which Great Gift Wrap Up session?

There are two sessions for this year's Great Gift Wrap Up for Caesars Total Rewards players. Which one are you going to -- or are you going to both?

November 6 - 10, 2014
    Grand Ballroom, Paris Las Vegas
    10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST

December 3 - 7, 2014
    Palace Ballroom, Caesars Palace
    10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST

If you are choosing just one, which one is it and is there a particular reason such as early gift giving, or trying for the last available point to redeem?

I always go to the December one, because that's when the National Finals Rodeo is in town.
    So I combine the GGWU with my offer of free tickets to the Rodeo from CET.

December

I like to get the bonus points at Rincon, but I just found out there will only be one bonus day in November. I think the screwed up last year and gave everyone a bunch on extra points because the were rushed on their calculations.

In November I usually go to Vegas on the weekend of the Marathon as I have family there for it.

In past years I usually managed to go to both... redeeming nearly all of my credits at the first session. I went to the second session just to pick up "loose ends" such as an extra $10 gift card or two. I always made it a point of checking out the "second session" to see if there were any additional items added -- and I never saw any additional items. I did discover that some items "sold out" in the first session including some collectibles and some "close out items." Keep in mind that many companies use the GGWU to "close out" their older models -- and this is true with computers and TVs and other electronics. The sports collectibles (autographed items) sometimes can sell out during the first session.

Thread Information