Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ggwu 2014 final thread

The his and hers Elektra bikes were delivered needing only a simple two part assembly. We went to a bike shop to buy helmets and it was suggested we bring them in for an inspection just to be sure everything was okay.

Gwen's bike needed some tightning and the alignment from the factory was off slightly but quickly fixed.

My bike needed nearly an hour of adjustments.

Shell gas cards have not yet arrived.

Hi all, just a quick question. Does the price for free play depend on your tier level (seven stars, diamond, etc)?

Originally Posted by gigi123 View Post
    Hi all, just a quick question. Does the price for free play depend on your tier level (seven stars, diamond, etc)?
    Yes there are different conversion rates for Reward Credits to free play. 7 Stars have the best conversion of $125 Reward Credits for $100 free play. Diamond players are $175 RCs for $100.

Gold and platinum $200 RCs for $100.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Yes there are different conversion rates for Reward Credits to free play. 7 Stars have the best conversion of $125 Reward Credits for $100 free play. Diamond players are $175 RCs for $100.

Gold and platinum $200 RCs for $100.
    Thanks for the response, Alan. Does this mean you're actually buying RCs at the GGWU, or is it free play vouchers? I'm trying to find out if the free play vouchers are all the same price.

I misunderstood. The exchange rate at the GGWU is 30000 GGWU points for $100 free play or 15000 points for $50. This is separate from exchanging Reward Credits for free play.

You are buying free play tickets or free play chips.

If you are going to the second event at Caesars check the website first for new additions. I just spotted Macy's gift cards which I did not see at the Paris event.

Alan

Are you going to the event this weekend?

My plan is for a day trip only just to redeem additional bonus points from Rincon. Surprisingly my account shows enough points for $300 Free Play plus $20 gas cards which justifies a day trip. My plan is to hold the free play for New Years IF I can.

Caesars has a second Diamond Lounge this weekend because of the crowds. By Rao's.

The line from the diamond lounge was backed up all the way the the concierge desk.
    I had $250 in free play from ggwu that I combined with $50 from reward credit conversion. Played Black Jack and ended up with $300 in real chips. Wanted to play slots (video poker) but wanted better pay tables. Lots of choices for Video Poker in Las Vegas.
    Played a couple different Deuces Wild variations and quit when I hit 4 deuces on each.
    1000 coins on the first
    3000 coins on the second
    Attached Images Attached Images   

My son was at Caesars and his bonus points from Rincon did not show up. When he asked about it he was told play at Rincon doesn't count.

Of course I got my bonus points from Rincon.

Thread Information