Let's make this the final thread for the 2014 Great Gift Wrap Up so we can keep all of the notes, pointers, observations in one place.

Less than a week ago and I just checked the site and yes I can log in and get my current Great Gift Wrap Up Points Total. But I have a question: have the BONUS points been added yet?

For example, Rincon has had some Bonus points given on Sundays. Have they been added yet? Caesars has had some bonus days also, are they included?

I checked the website for new additions of gifts and sadly there are none. I am hoping for last minute additions but I am not optimistic there will be any. It appears that this GGWU will be the worst since I started going years ago. They appear to have a poorer selection every year.

I remember not so long ago when Tiffany and David Yurman were represented.

On the site there is nothing about Apple Computer being there.

As previously noted, gift cards are now priced at 3,500 for $10 and 35,000 for $100.

And it's anyone's guess if they will allow an exchange of gift points for free play.

My plan for this year is to drive up one morning, hit the event, and immediately get in the car and drive back. I asked my host if there were any free play offers that would make an overnight stay worthwhile and I was told "no."