Thread: How Did The Marine Held In Mexico Story Go On For So Long?

I'm really disappointed in this entire episode. No, not just because Obama and Holder ignored the GI's unnecessary arrest because he was military--except that if he were black you'd have seen these two personal-agenda-driven politicians jump on this from day one. That was expected. WHERE WERE OUR MARINES WHEN ALL THIS WAS GOING DOWN??

This guy was wrongfully imprisoned, beaten, and his health issues we're ignored by Mexico for over six months! Whatever happened to never leaving a fellow marine behind? Did they really need to call Sylvester Stallone to get this done? I mean, it's MEXICO for God's sake. If our Marines and Government were REALLY interested in getting this guy out, they'd have tried to sway the collection of corrupt beaners who run their legal & political systems. And if that didn't work, YOU GO IN AFTER HIM!!!

Has our military really turned into a corp of wussies? I can almost hear my father turning over in his grave right now. This country is completely screwed up when we can't protect our servicemen from the hateful abductions and imprisonment by jealous third world greasers, and all because of political correctness, DIVERSITY, & TOLERANCE. Obama should be impeached at the very least over this, and the US Marines need to man up! Nothing should ever come before the safety and we'll-being of a fellow soldier. Nothing.

Banned
    The Great White North ................. w/o having to come to ................. Alaska!
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Whatever happened to never leaving a fellow marine behind?
    The motto of con men, leave no "sucker" behind. Like, the educator's forgotten line about leave no child behind.

I even know of one con/cult guy who's thus been making quite a living by selling baccarat systems for the last 30 years.

I mean, it's MEXICO for God's sake.
    Where do you think that 90% of the stolen cars and trucks end up? For resale back to the US and Canada, but mostly overseas.

Nothing should ever come before the safety and we'll-being of a fellow soldier. Nothing.
    Same problem up here in Canada. Soldiers would be better off on welfare, or straight-up disability pensions, than the run around for military benefits and counseling.

Seems that Obama picks and chooses whom to have returned.

Thread Information