Thread: "Reactivation" promo at Rincon

I played a lot of VP in November and December in 2013, but haven't played any there since (except for running some freeplay in January).

I got some freeplay offers in October but didn't take advantage of them and didn't visit.

Now I have some November "reactivation" offers, where I supposedly get between $80 and $1000 (I have to swipe to find out). Pretty sure it will be much closer to $80, and most likely $80 itself.

Anyone gotten these? Where in the "range" did yours fall?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I never got a "reactivation" offer because I am at Rincon all the time, but I do get regular offers indicating that when I enter my card I could win free play covering a wide range like you. I would estimate that my actual offers on these "mystery offers" came in at about 20% to 40% above the minimum amount. So, to use round numbers: if my minimum is $100 I would get between $120 and $140 worth of free play.

I've often questioned whether anyone gets the top amounts advertised? I was playing video poker at Rincon once when a player received $800 of free play and his minimum was $10 and maximum was $1,000 according to the offer. So, I guess some people do get higher amounts.

Thread Information