Thread: A message to all forum members and readers

Hi. This is a special message to all forum members and readers:

First of all -- many thanks for helping build our Forum and especially this part of the Forum which focuses on Las Vegas activities, tourism, gaming and entertainment. Each of you has made very valuable contributions.

I want to thank forum member "Dan Druff" for helping me fix many of the technical problems that I was having and for keeping the forum running smoothly. Dan also made valuable contributions cleaning up the spammers who clogged the forum. I look forward to Dan's very valuable help in the future as we continue to grow.

My goal has always been to widen the range of the Las Vegas topics discussed in this section of our forum. So I've decided to start working with a couple of people who are passionate about Las Vegas -- and know a lot more about the city than I do. These folks have their own website and travel to Las Vegas regularly to gather a first-hand perspective on the many activities in town. They've built a website that is loaded with information and content. On their site you can find information about hotels, shows, tours, restaurants, attractions, shopping, history and more. Now, as part of our relationship, Frank, the webmaster of Vegas High Roller (see: http://vegashighroller.net/ ) will bring new content to our forum. I hope you will appreciate the information and the interaction that he brings here.

In the future, depending on how things evolve, we might even consider to expand our partnership. Please enjoy the new additions heading our way.

I am leaving this thread "open" for comments because we want to hear your suggestions and your ideas.

Many thanks, Alan

Gold
    I think this is a great idea, Alan. I am personally tired of all the slamming here and look forward to more positive and informative threads.

Alan,

First of all, thank you for your open mind and offering us the opportunity to discuss Vegas on your forum. I have been a member of this forum for quite some time and have always been a supporter of a wider variety of Vegas topics. What most members didn't know, is that I had a lot of Vegas info to offer.

I'm really excited about joining hands to bring new content to your forum and I hope we'll have some valuable discussion as a result.

For all members and readers, I hope you'll enjoy the info we're going to share.

Thanks,
    Frank
    Vegas High Roller
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 11-21-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Thread Information