Thread: Caesars slots on Facebook

Just got an email from Total Rewards about playing slots on Facebook and earning reward credits. Email says play for free. What's the catch? How many RCs can you get?

I hate to break the bad news to you, but you can only win points to keep playing the facebook, on-line slots. They cannot be used for RCs. I thought that they were going to start doing it that way, as some other do, but they have not. Maybe its in the works.

Carolinajacket: These are photos of the email I received from Total Rewards. It came from Total Rewards email. I have no doubt it is authentic. It clearly states that play is for Reward Credits.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

You can only earn TR points if you actually buy coin packages

Originally Posted by spojoey View Post
    You can only earn TR points if you actually buy coin packages
    This makes sense. The email I received indicates that I am getting free coins only for Thanksgiving.

Anyone play these games? How much are "credits/coins" and what is the value of playing?

It's crap Alan. Not worth your time...fuggedaboutit

Hey Allen whats your PIN? I'll take a free dinner!

I've left so many slot cards in machines over the years having the account number online doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I've left so many slot cards in machines over the years having the account number online doesn't matter.
    I hear ya.

Thread Information