Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shell Fuel Rewards Network comes through

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Here's a surprise. Total Rewards just told me that they will not allow me to get the gas discount because I used it before... even if I cancelled it.
    LOL

fail
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Here's the bottom line: I have two experience credits from 2014. I must book by 3/31 and use by 5/31.

I will be allowed another $500 folio credit for Vegas for one credit but that means the second will expire worthless.

But I must make a trip and I am not sure I want to go back before 5/31.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Here's the bottom line: I have two experience credits from 2014. I must book by 3/31 and use by 5/31.

I will be allowed another $500 folio credit for Vegas for one credit but that means the second will expire worthless.

But I must make a trip and I am not sure I want to go back before 5/31.
    Hi Alan:

If you can use a $500 folio credit there, it may be time to take a trip to Lake Tahoe. You can use your Diamond Aspirations flight (if you haven't already used it) then utilize that $200 free play coupon you say is expiring.

FAB

Thanks FAB but I can't plan on a trip before 5/31.

Usually when I go it's a last minute decision. The exception was New Years.

Alan, you should press the matter of the gas for a year, possibly with your host.

It's pretty bad to waste an experience credit, as it's essentially a $500 value.

Since you didn't use the gas for a year and returned it, they should have a way to issue it to you.

I think you got turned down by someone who didn't feel like putting in the work to make an exception.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Actually they offered to me several "exceptions" including the additional $500 folio credit. I already had a $500 folio credit so this would be my second.

If there is a "problem" it's mine: I could use the show/dining package for 2 credits but there's no show to see and I can't schedule a trip for a repeat of the $500 folio credit.

You can't win 'em all.

Thread Information