Thread: Caesars Palace Christmas Card

One of the perks I enjoy getting from Caesars Palace at holiday time is the plain-looking holiday card (nothing fancy) that includes two gift certificates -- each one for two free nights at Caesars anytime from Jan 2 through Sept 30. There are no black out dates.

These are intended for me to give as gifts to friends and family.

In years past I have used them for friends and relatives and even for clients.

The only restriction (and it's not much of a restriction) is that the recipient must have a Total Rewards card, and in the past my friends/family have simply signed up for a TR card on the Caesars website -- and then made their reservation using the gift certificate.

In years past my son, a Diamond player, has received similar gift certificates but there were black-out dates.

Since these are sent in rather plain greeting card envelopes be careful that they are not overlooked or tossed in the trash.

I have never gotten these, even when I wasn't overcomped.

Do you know that the threshhold is to receive this stuff?

It's also possible it got lost. It seems a lot of CET mail never makes it to me, even though no other mail to me ever gets lost.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Gold
    I received mine on Monday. Third time for me. No blackout dates either.

I don't know what the threshold is, Dan. My son, a Diamond, has received them WITH blackout dates.

Threshold must be getting low as I also received and there were no blackout dates.

A couple of years ago the X-Mas gift certificates I got from CET has no requirement that the user be a member of Total Rewards. Now it is necessary. So I guess it is also part of CET marketing to get new players.

FAB that email info and address that Caesars collects with a Total Rewards "membership" are very valuable.

I heard CET is going to electronic offers starting in the new year. Anyone else heard anything about that?

The ones I received yesterday are for 2 midweek nights.

Originally Posted by Perdition View Post
    I heard CET is going to electronic offers starting in the new year. Anyone else heard anything about that?
    Email instead of snail mail with printed invitations? That makes sense.

Thread Information