Thread: Rincon January Offers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My mailers for January at Rincon are coming in and there is nothing special. Actually they are about the same as in the last couple of months.

There is the usual UChoose on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, plus the "scramble" on Friday.

There is also $80 of free play each Sunday, plus some drawings on Sundays that are probably linked to your coin-in.

I don't know yet what my bounce back money is that will be available in January -- which is based on November's play. And I don't know what my weekly free play is going to be.

My UChoose money in January increased by $10 over the offer for December which makes me hope that the weekly free play might also increase a bit.

There is an interesting offer for January 3rd which is a mystery free play offer with a minimum of $60 (max is $1,000) plus a queen sized comforter. Usually with the mystery free play offers I get $10 above my minimum. But I am really curious about the comforter. I really doubt the comforter is anything "good" so I'd like to check it out because if there is a free play offer of like $20 I might elect for the added free play.

What makes January 3rd enticing is a combination of the January bounce back money (I don't know what it will be but I am going to guess $60) + the comforter (or free play of $20) + mystery free play ($60 minimum) + whatever my free play for the week is (and I will guess it will be $70). That could mean the day could be worth $210 which is worth the $35 in gas.

We are likely coming back from Vegas on January 2nd so a jaunt to Rincon on January 3rd is very possible.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 12-23-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: edited to add Sunday free play offer

Thread Information