Thread: Rincon January Offers

My mailers for January at Rincon are coming in and there is nothing special. Actually they are about the same as in the last couple of months.

There is the usual UChoose on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, plus the "scramble" on Friday.

There is also $80 of free play each Sunday, plus some drawings on Sundays that are probably linked to your coin-in.

I don't know yet what my bounce back money is that will be available in January -- which is based on November's play. And I don't know what my weekly free play is going to be.

My UChoose money in January increased by $10 over the offer for December which makes me hope that the weekly free play might also increase a bit.

There is an interesting offer for January 3rd which is a mystery free play offer with a minimum of $60 (max is $1,000) plus a queen sized comforter. Usually with the mystery free play offers I get $10 above my minimum. But I am really curious about the comforter. I really doubt the comforter is anything "good" so I'd like to check it out because if there is a free play offer of like $20 I might elect for the added free play.

What makes January 3rd enticing is a combination of the January bounce back money (I don't know what it will be but I am going to guess $60) + the comforter (or free play of $20) + mystery free play ($60 minimum) + whatever my free play for the week is (and I will guess it will be $70). That could mean the day could be worth $210 which is worth the $35 in gas.

We are likely coming back from Vegas on January 2nd so a jaunt to Rincon on January 3rd is very possible.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 12-23-2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: edited to add Sunday free play offer

My booklet with the monthly offers for January arrived and this is the booklet that includes the weekly free play. This was a very pleasant surprise: like in December, free play will come twice a week and I will be getting $125 about every two or three days. Unfortunately, the free play is given 8am till 11:59pm which means you can't show up at midnight (or any other time) and gets two offers on one day. I was also surprised by my bounce back money based on play in November -- which was more than what I thought it was.

Now, if I show up on Sat Jan 3 I will get my semi-weekly free play of $125 + $60 of mystery free play (it could be more) + queen sized comforter + $240 bounce back = $425 + comforter. I am hoping the comforter giveaway has a free play option which I will figure might be worth $20.

Or, if I show up on Sun Jan 4 I will get my semi-weekly free play of $125 + $80 Sunday free play + $240 bounce back = $445.

Is anyone visiting Rincon more frequently since they switched to more frequent free play promos?

I have been going almost everyday to download the offers. The first week I let them all build up in my bank and then stayed one day to use them. It worked out great, as I got lucky and am well up for the year already. I purposely did not bring any money with me and left my ATM card at home. But then I got itchy and for a few days brought money with me and used that days' offer. This did not work out well as I cut a chunk out of my profits.
    I am getting my willpower back and will do what I did that first week and let it build up again. And not bring any cash or card.
    It's getting tiring driving there but I want to take advantage of the offers while I can.

I'm curious which is a better strategy: what Chimp is doing which is loading up the free play for a big future play day, or playing each day's free play the same day?

Mathematically I see no difference but does it affect the daily theoretical and future offers one way or the other?

Thread Information