Thread: Fulton Street Food Hall

My family and I stopped by Harrah's Las Vegas and checked out the newly created Fulton Street Food Hall. We really liked the venue and food there. Up to 11:30 AM they serve sit down breakfast in a nice atmosphere at a decent price for the Strip. During the evening, we had Asian noodle soup and sushi which was pretty good - also sit down service. Service was good and I could watch football games on the TV while eating.

There were other stations of food but we did not try them. I was able to charge to my room and presumably you can also pay using Total Reward Credits as they asked for my players card for the nominal discount given all total rewards players.

By contrast when I last went to the "coffee shop" at Ceasars - Central, I was charged a mint for food that was served sloooowly. So I thought it was worth the walk and unlike some "food courts" located in a CET resort, I could eat comped at Fulton Street Food Hall.

FAB

Gold
    Davo and I stayed at Harrah's over New Years. We walked through the Fulton Street Food Hall and didn't see anything all that appetizing. The sandwiches and pizzas were pre-made (and we thought it was kind of pricey. $16.00 for a pizza the size of a dinner plate. The sandwiches were sitting in a refrigerated deli case but it didn't appear that anyone was buying them.
    We did opt to get our morning coffee there though instead of our usual Starbucks. It was better than Starbucks but same in price by comparison.

FAB, do you know if the new food court at Caesars will allow a room charge or take your reward credits? The old food court use to take them.

Caesars needs a real coffee shop.

Central doesn't function properly as a hotel coffee shop.

The service is slow, the place is expensive, and worst of all, they don't take food comps! You can use RCs, but that's it. It's a complete joke that if you have a promotion with a $100 food and beverage credit, you can't use that at the property's coffee shop!
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan I have used my food credits by charging my Central meal to my room.

Over New Years my son's girlfriend ran into s problem at the Caesars food court when she wanted to pay for pizza with a room charge. I think she had to pay cash.

Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    FAB, do you know if the new food court at Caesars will allow a room charge or take your reward credits? The old food court use to take them.
    Hi Nash:

I have not tried to use room charges or reward credits at the new Ceasars Palace food court. I did try to do so at the Johnny Rockets at Bally's (near the Sports Bar) and was turned down.

FAB

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

Over New Years my son's girlfriend ran into s problem at the Caesars food court when she wanted to pay for pizza with a room charge. I think she had to pay cash.
    Alan, did your son's GF get to make her virgin craps roll? If so, how did it go?

FAB

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Dan I have used my food credits by charging my Central meal to my room.

I can't see how that's possible.

When you get food credits, they always tell you that they're no good at Central. The first time they forgot to tell me this, and I didn't know. When I got the rude surprise at checkout, they adjusted it off on a 1-time basis due to their mistake.

If you got your Central meal comped off from a food credit, you probably had the credit apply to other food you ate and didn't realize Central couldn't be comped off.

If you don't believe me, call Caesars right now and ask them.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information